FILE A COMPLAINT
Sat:8:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Target verified

job application

I'm a retired teacher/coach from El Paso, Texas. I made an application at Target during the month of May 2019, I talked to an Assistant Manager who told me that someone would call me and set up an interview. Well I went back in July and asked to speak to a Manager, the person in charge told me that they were not hiring at that location, but I would be the first one to be called in case they would start hiring. I told the manager that I wanted to work part-time, 4 hours a day. I have not been called for an interview since my application. Today I went to Target to get a couple of things that I needed, I was checking out, I saw an employee touring 3 young girls who were getting hired. Is Target an equal opportunity employer? In this store I haven't seen an employee over 50 yrs old. I'm 64 yrs old and still willing to work. Does Target discriminate against senior citizens? I'm am very disappointed that I did not get an interview, while Target hires young people and over looks experience. I have prior sales experience while I was attending college. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com.