Target Brands / target pricing

United States Review updated:

I was looking at buying some specialty shampoo, and Target listed it at $19.99 on their website. I also looked on their website to see if my local Target had it in stock, and they did.

I went to the Target store by me and they had the price tag on it as $5.00 MORE!!!

I contacted Target customer service and they gave me some BS about prices being adjusted for my area, which makes NO SENSE!

If you are going to advertise and sell something for ONE price online, then it is supposed to be that same price at ANY Target store!

Target is now finding ways to screw people out of money in a corrupt, underhanded way! Are there NO HONEST businesses in this country anymore?! This is beyond outrageous!

I've also seen them do this to TV's they have. They will be one price online, and a completely different price in the stores!!!

It's just sickening.

Target Brands

Mo
May 20, 2019

Comments

• Ba
      May 20, 2019

If you understood simple English this would make sense.

•   May 21, 2019

Actually it does make sense. Try getting a small cup of tea at McDonald's grand canyon for less than three dollars.
    Impossible.

•   May 21, 2019

Actually they sell that shampoo at bed bath and beyond for the same 19.99. in NYC which is notorious for jacking up prices because of tourists.