Target Brands — target pricing
I was looking at buying some specialty shampoo, and Target listed it at $19.99 on their website. I also looked on their website to see if my local Target had it in stock, and they did.
I went to the Target store by me and they had the price tag on it as $5.00 MORE!!!
I contacted Target customer service and they gave me some BS about prices being adjusted for my area, which makes NO SENSE!
If you are going to advertise and sell something for ONE price online, then it is supposed to be that same price at ANY Target store!
Target is now finding ways to screw people out of money in a corrupt, underhanded way! Are there NO HONEST businesses in this country anymore?! This is beyond outrageous!
I've also seen them do this to TV's they have. They will be one price online, and a completely different price in the stores!!!
It's just sickening.
More Target Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam 
- Target National Bank - overcharged 
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns