[Resolved] TapJoy — reward for completed offer not honored
I completed an ad offer for Oregon Settler as a new customer to the 3rd party vendor. My reward was not honored, so I filed a claim. When I received my confirmation email the next day from the 3rd party vendor, I emailed tapjoy and offered my new membership number with the vendor to help expedite the claim. Never heard back although they claimed to email me on 3/12 saying they would not honor my reward. I have told Tapjoys claims dept that I can send them my confirmation email from the vendor but they did not acknowledge or address this in theory response, just that they wild not honor it. Now, I am stuck with a 2 year commitment to the 3rd party vendor (Disney) and I have already spent $30.87 with the vendor in the process of completing the offer. The commitment will cost me an additional $75-100 out of pocket in the course of the next 2 years. It is unbelievable that they can penalize the customer for errors beyond theory control. The only thing that I can think of that would cause this is that the vendors website went down shortly after I completed my offer and was down for most of that weekend. But again, that is not my fault.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More TapJoy Complaints & Reviews
- TapJoy - diamond rewards on design home application for fulfilling requirements of offer
- TapJoy - scam
- TapJoy - clickyourscore.com
- TapJoy - avakin life avacoins rewards not received
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer of 164 cash to use on 8 ball pool
- TapJoy - diamonds from design home
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer for postmates
- TapJoy - guns of glory
- TapJoy - knowingly defrauding customers with download app scams
- TapJoy - publisher payments