TapJoyreward for completed offer not honored

L Review updated:

I completed an ad offer for Oregon Settler as a new customer to the 3rd party vendor. My reward was not honored, so I filed a claim. When I received my confirmation email the next day from the 3rd party vendor, I emailed tapjoy and offered my new membership number with the vendor to help expedite the claim. Never heard back although they claimed to email me on 3/12 saying they would not honor my reward. I have told Tapjoys claims dept that I can send them my confirmation email from the vendor but they did not acknowledge or address this in theory response, just that they wild not honor it. Now, I am stuck with a 2 year commitment to the 3rd party vendor (Disney) and I have already spent $30.87 with the vendor in the process of completing the offer. The commitment will cost me an additional $75-100 out of pocket in the course of the next 2 years. It is unbelievable that they can penalize the customer for errors beyond theory control. The only thing that I can think of that would cause this is that the vendors website went down shortly after I completed my offer and was down for most of that weekend. But again, that is not my fault.

RESOLVED

• Updated by SaadTapjoy · Mar 19, 2012

Dear lauritastl,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. We never want a customer to get frustrated. Can you please send me your Tapjoy ticket ID to [email protected] and I'll will get to the bottom of this and get a resolution in place.

Regards

Saad

• Ho
    Honey Supremely Oct 09, 2019

I did not received my rewards through avakin life game disrespectful Topjoy sucks
    >:(

• Ng
    Ângela pierce Jan 14, 2019

Quero eles agora

• Ng
    Ângela pierce Jan 14, 2019

Não recebi meus avacoins prometidos Nesta oferta!!!

John LaFleur Aug 22, 2018

You all need to call Google support and demand refunds of all moneys spent with tap joy. You will have to track that down they won't. But once you do explain that they have violated the Deceptive monetazation act. I got $19.99 back and $4.99 back from 1 offer they screwed me on. Google found them in blatantly violation of not just the D.M.A. but also of of misuse/tampering andnor mishandling of user data in a direct breach of the digital transparency act. We caught them red handed today everyone "altering" my data Idk what they altered but Google does thats why they have a great big flag on their dev tag right now!! CALL. GOOGLE SUPPORT NOW I will be posting a pic of my refunds as verification to my claims. The rest i supoose depends on tapjoys reply to my submission.

andrei2950 Feb 15, 2018

lords mobiles level 11 castel

andrei2950 Feb 15, 2018

@andrei2950 avakin

• Gr
    Graeson Von Stein Nov 26, 2017

Here’s proof of the most recent failures to reward me. No one from Tapjoy or Design Homes will return my messages or emails. It makes me really sad, this is my favorite app but I won’t be able to use it very often anymore.

• Gr
    Graeson Von Stein Nov 26, 2017

I have completed several orders to earn diamonds in Design Homes through Tapjoy and never received my rewards no matter how many times I contacted both companies. In July I was shorted over 100, 000 diamonds, a couple weeks ago I was shorted 2500 diamonds and this holiday week I was shorted 103, 200 diamonds. I submitted my proof although they failed to have the offers on their drop down menu so I couldn’t specify the offers, so I explained it in the description space. Then I received an email that told me to follow directions and use the drop down menu that they failed to put the offers on. Really frustrating especially when you have spent money only to be denied the promised rewards.

• Am
    Amy Petrowski Oct 04, 2019

@Graeson Von Stein I'm having the same problem through the same game

Jaimee009 Oct 06, 2017

I have had the same experience. I’ve downloaded several different apps several different times without receiving the diamonds specified in the offers. I’ve sent my complaint over and over and they’ve not had the decency to even reply to ANY of my complaints.

• Am
    Amy Petrowski Oct 04, 2019

@Jaimee009 I am having the same problem except for they claim they sent me an email link but I don't have one in my email and I don't know how to get ahold of anybody I have pictures

• Dk
    [email protected] Jul 14, 2017

The same thing happened to me. Now Tapjoy has closed my case and disabled my account. No wonder there is no phone number to contact them. RIPOFF, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, BEWARE!!!

• Dk
    [email protected] Jul 14, 2017

I am having the same problem. I have not been awarded the promised reward for totally complying with an offer, TWICE. It appears that Tapjoy has closed my case and disabled my account. No wonder there is no phone number to contact them.

• Ke
    Keith Bartels Mar 31, 2017

THe same exact thing happened to me Mike but for castle clash and it comes out to them owing me over 20$ for the game... Except they said i didnt complete the required task even though i literally edited the picture and circled that i was lvl ten. BS

• Mi
    Mike Frizzle Feb 09, 2017

I cannot agree with the poster of this more. A class action lawsuit needs to happen. I fell for the scam of download mobile strike, get to hq 10 and receive currency for walking dead. Needless to say, I completed the challenge within the time frame allotted, 7 days. Here we are, 3 weeks later, still no currency and a #### email saying I didn't download the app from the correct place. I downloaded it from where I was taken to when I clicked on it. How do we go about getting a lawsuit together for this?

• Ki
    kimijahn6 Apr 14, 2016

i think ive stated my complaint quite succintly. now... give me m'credits!

• Ki
    kimijahn6 Apr 14, 2016

i just completed an offer. now i am registered for a diabetes awareness group. i did not get my credits. i just hope your karma catches up to you soon... hopefully it will involve 36 monkeys and ghonnorhea.

• Id
    I don't want to show my name Apr 04, 2013

How come i can't get my Moga Cash?

• Terryrox Feb 01, 2013

Gee Saad, you must be the busiest man on the planet.I mean after trying to buy me and this guy off that only leaves you about 90, 000 OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO WERE FIRST RIPPED OFF, THEN GIVEN THE RUNAROUND.Good luck with that.WHERES THE BBB WHEN YOU NEED THEM?