Complaints & Reviews

No reward

Hi, I downloaded a game and complete the first two reward stages but didn't receive any. I went to request the reward just to find it's not on the reward awaiting wall, expired wall nor in the rewarded wall. I downloaded it on the 10/4/2020 and made sure there's no time limit on it. Please help.

Ps. I took screenshots of offer and date and time downloaded cause I previously had a problem with no proof and don't want to loose out on my hard earned reward again.

Dear tapjoy
I finished all tasks but just received reward for 4/5 tasks for mafia city to reach lvl 10 mansion. Im waiting ten days since i finished the final task to receive the golden eagles for War Thunder reward. I provided proof and i get spammed every 2 days with the same automated e-mail that says reward specialist will check the case soon. Even the same thing happened at twitter when i tried to contact support. In the past i didnt have problems with your support what is the problem nowni really dont know. I just wish this to be resolved ASAP.

offerwall on 8 ball pool

I play 8 ball pool. Tapjoy had a offerwall where I can pick 1 and play to earn cash or coins. I've been trying to collect 79 pool cash and a little over 31, 000 coins that I earned from playing some games offered by tapjoy. I've completed them and sent everything to tapjoy for them to pay me but I've not received nothing and it's been months. Help me

design home & yahtzee

I play both Design Home & Yahtzee & I use Tapjoy for both games. TAPJOY'S "customer service" IS A JOKE!! They DO NOT care & they DO NOT take the time to read what you are telling them. I thought maybe only I was having this issue, but when I look at google search for Tapjoy Complaints, the list goes ON & ON. I am missing SO MANY REWARDS from both games, but MOSTLY FROM DESIGN HOME. When you reach out to them about the issue, MOST of the time you get a response asking for the verification YOU ALREADY SENT!! This company is truly a scam, and I hope with enough complaints we can get them closed down or better yet, TO DO THE FREAKIN JOB THEY ARE HIRED TO DO!!

Their customer service information advises rewards are not instant and

Date reported to tapjoy customer service via twitter: 25/10/19
I had waited roughly a week as their customer service information advises rewards are not instant and to wait to see if they show up after a few days before lodging customer support requests.
Client ID:
eyJhbmFseXRpY0RldmljZUlkIjogIjc5RDAwQUNELUE1NDMtNDQ1Qy05OEFBLTIzMDI3MzZFRDg1NyIsICJhbmFseXRpY0dhbWVOYW1lIjogIkRlc2lnbkhvbWVfQU5EUk9JRF9QUk9EIiwgInBsYXllcklkIjogIjc1NDc1MjAxIiwgInJldklkIjogIjc5RDAwQUNELUE1NDMtNDQ1Qy05OEFBLTIzMDI3MzZFRDg1N18xNTcwNDUxMzI5IiwgInNlc3Npb25JZCI6ICIzNWEwYTBkOS0yNDMxLTRkZDgtYTRkZi01ZjAxNjRiNGNmZDAifQ=

Description of incident:
I completed a task set out in the tapjoy offerwall for an in-game reward in the app Design Home. It asked me to download the Kobo books app and make a purchase in that app, in return I was supposed to get over 60, 000 diamonds in the Design Home app. (I'm sorry I can't remember exactly how many diamonds the offer offered) I followed the instructions and downloaded the app through the link from the tapjoy offerwall then I made a purchase in the app and nothing happened. I read all the FAQs on the offerwall which said the offer was supposed to show up in their 'rewards status' page and if you didn't receive the reward you could go through reward showing on the status page. My reward didn't show on the status page. There is nothing in their FAQs about that. I found that they had a customer service Twitter where I could speak to customer service directly so I contacted them to report this issue and advise that I had not received the reward. They strung me along for weeks telling me to do useless things like empty the cache, restart my phone, update the app, force close the app and restart, all of which I did but the offer never appeared in their 'rewards status' page. Then they finally said nothing can be done if the offer doesn't appear in their 'rewards status' page. I find this appalling, I contacted them to report the issue that their 'reward status' page isn't working and after wasting my time for weeks they say they aren't going to even attempt to fix the problem and they aren't going to provide the reward.

Desired resolution: Optimally I would love to receive the promised reward, but mostly I want this company to be accountable. They make money by of ripping app users off and its terrible.

survey rewards

Hello! So I was completing many 20 min+ surveys and at the end of those I fully completed, I was never rewarded. These surveys were linked with the game Avakin Life and the rewards of the surveys were the game's currency, Avacoins. I never got my rewards, even after completing surveys. The tapjoy surveys also didn't work properly or the connections weren't private.

Would you be willing to reimburse me? I can send proof if you believe I am trying to deceive you (I'm scared of being blocked by tapjoy because this survey app really helps). I will try to get back within 48 hours when first emailed.

Thank you, Tapjoy!

gun of glory and king of avalon

J'ai joué à ces deux jeux funplus en espérant gagner les récompenses promise dans les offres. J'ai respecté les consignes, atteint les niveaux requis, fait une réclamation aupres de tapjoy. Malgré ça, aucune récompense ne m'a été donnée et en reponse à mes réclamations on me dit que l'application est attribué a google et non a tapjoy. J'ai pourtant télécharger les jeux via les liens des offres.
J'ai perdu beaucoup de temps sur ces jeux et je souhaite recevoir ce pourquoi j'ai joué.
I am very mecotent. I downloaded the application via the link of the offer, I respected the instructions and reached the required level but I do not receive a reward. it's a real scam. why does funplus decide that the app is google attribuete? I do not understand. it's the second time I spend many time on games that do not interest me to get his reward that I never receive. They do the same thing on king of avalon.
I want to receive my reward.

tapjoy offerwall

I downloaded the app 'Guns of Glory' via the TapJoy offerwall on the game 'Picture Cross' with the target of reaching 'Castle Level 16' in 'Guns of Glory'. After spending a significant amount of time and a small amount of money to complete the requirements for the offer, I did not receive my reward. I submitted a ticket via the standard process, however after a few days of waiting, TapJoy has returned and informed me that 'FunPlus Games' (The creators of 'Guns of Glory') had determined that I downloaded their app via 'IronSource' (which I have never heard of), not TapJoy. This is absolutely ridiculous after the time and money I've spent to complete this offer, only to have them lie, tell me I downloaded the app elsewhere, and refuse to pay out. Absolute scam of a company. Both TapJoy and FunPlus Games.

tapjoy offers walls through toreba

Tapjoy Services are extremely the worst services ever listed these company is pathetic and they seriously don't know how to do there jobs correct there even worsen then a Slowmo seriously i just recently download app call Gun's of Glory sign up through Toreba Offers reached level 15th castle first time i played it for 2 months (Started August 2019) and never got my credit so when i reported it they said was ineligible because i downloaded the app to FunPlus Games i didn't download no apps through there games i never do i seriously downloaded my apps right through Toreba but these services are just totally worse even if you go to Funplus games all it is portfolio so tapjoy services needs to stop false advertising and they need to stop making excuses lies

first off i never heard such a thing called FunPlus Games and i never seriously went to there site to download any my apps at all the tapjoy service who ever was doing that advertise that day was the one that made up that excuse and was indeed making lies and excuses i honestly complete all my games through toreba offers but at the moment i am very displeased that i can't earn any more since nothing showing when i am using my android anymore so i have officially uninstall Toreba

no offers on offerwall of tapjoy

I'm playing the game "COVET FASHION" at my pc at MEMU and I use TapJoy offers for over a year. Suddenly when I go to the offerwall of TapJoy a message says that "unfortunately there are no offers available for you", that's happens a month ago and continues until now. But I received a reward for a previous installed offer. I tried to contact Tapjoy but there is not a section for this problem so they tell me to see the Faqs. Here is the contact :
"Tapjoy No-Reply
Προς:[protected]@yahoo.gr
22 Οκτ στις 5:42 μ.μ.
Hello,

Thank you for submitting a question to our FAQ page. We are working hard to improve our customer service so your feedback is appreciated. Don't forget to reach out to our dedicated Customer Support Twitter account @TapjoyCS

Please note that this comment / suggestion box is not part of our standard customer support process, so we cannot promise a response to the comments / suggestions you provide. If you are reaching out regarding a customer support issue (including rewards), please visit our FAQ page (https://www.tapjoy.com/customer-support/) for more information, and if you are reaching out regarding opt-outs, data deletion, data access, or other privacy concerns, please visit our Privacy Policy (https://www.tapjoy.com/legal/#privacy-policy) for more information and instructions.

Best,
Team Tapjoy
Georgia Black
Προς:Tapjoy No-Reply
22 Οκτ στις 7:02 μ.μ.
Where can I sent a message for support? There no offers on my offerwall and it's urgent to fix it.

not receiving tapjoy coins

I have not received my tapjoy coins. it has been over 2 months now and I should have 135860 coins according to adding up know from surveys and game downloads, opening for 5 minutes and playing until certain level and completing tapjoy survey's and have not received a single coin yet, I am very frustrated that I have put all this work and effort into earning free coins, have seen many other complaints as well, please fix this problem.

topps bunt and bingo pop

My topps account is rip4life and I made a purchase on bingo pop for 1 mil in coins for topps bunt. It said to purchase something between $7.99 and $19.99 on bingo pop to make that happen. Now some of these tasks to receive coins say may take up to 24 hours to receive coins. Well, this one did not have that stipulation. My email account is [protected]@gmail.com. I've done other tasks to receive free coins through Tapjoy and not have any issues. I'm sure you guys will take care of this issue. Thank you.

line point / offer

Stop scamming people!!!
If you guys have no intention to give us line points in the first place, then don't do it, just remove your section from free line point site.
I have tried several times to finish some offer, but you always remove it before i could finish it, in fact you guys remove it right after i download the game!! And it happens all the time.

Forgive the grammatical errors of my language. But hope you understand.

mody al magik

Back to do the next week or so and I am not sure if I will be able I will send it to the following URL to do...

not receiving reward for game offers

Ever since iOS stopped allowing tapjoy to have game offers I have been struggling to scrounge money together to buy gold for weapons gear and other things. A game friend gave me the idea to get a android tablet to take advantage of the game offers that are still available there. I bought a kindle Fire 7(bad idea storage too small and WiFi extremely slow. Kicked off a lot) and sent a tweet to tapjoy to let them know I had a new tablet and was not trying to pull a scam. The game offer I completed was no problem. I received the reward quickly. The next three game offers that I completed I was told either I did not download correctly from the tapjoy offer wall or I played this one already. Neither is true. I did everything that same as the first one they rewarded me. I am at a loss. I have sent them messages asking where I went wrong with no joy. This is my Hail Mary. Please advise and thank you for your time.

TapJoy

online soccer manager offer (play guns of glory)

Got offers to upgrade the castle level to 14-15-16. I raised to level 14 and won my gold. But I didn't get gold even though I upgraded to level 15. When I texted about this, there was no return. Please help. I believe that I have done everything necessary and I prove it with the picture. Why not return. I texted about 4-5 times and I did not return with my reference number.

online soccer manager offer (play guns of glory)

• Updated by Yasin Gödek · Sep 17, 2019

Hello there. I didn't get my gold even though I did the task you gave me. You didn't give a screenshot. Can you tell me why? I've been trying for about 2 weeks and I really think I deserve it. Please help me as soon as possible.

I texted 4-5 times, but no feedback was made.

mobile royale offer

Hi, I complete an offer of dimonds to covet fashon I download mobile royale and achieve a 20 level castle but I didn get the dimonds after months of playing the came to complete the offer I look on my tapjoy board and is not even there.
Now in completing another offer and im afraid is going to be the same problem after investing so much time at this

mobile royale offer

TapJoy

advertising services on a game app covet fashion via tapjoy

I've been playing Covet fashion for quite a few years now and in order to get extra rewards there are some ads that I actually have been interested in and in exchange for answering the ad or making a purchase, I would receive a reward for gaming purposes. Some ads have been to download other games, which I have done and enjoyed. Some have been for books, or debit cards and other's are offer's where I have to submit valid information and my credit card number; to be honest most of the offer's require the consumer to enter valid personal information. I am starting to believe that this is a scam to get a consumer's credit/debit card number and I will be filing a complaint. I recently submitted a couple of claims because the advertisements, which are linked to TapJoy, are asking for personal information and a credit or debit card number. I submitted all the info needed and was told that the information was not sufficient; I even sent a transaction receipt. So either their system is corrupt and not safe to use anymore, and therefore should not be operational until it is safe for consumer's to put their personal information or they need to get better customer service agents that can handle claims appropriately. The claims process is simple enough and I believe for every claim there is a claims agent assigned to you, that you get to correspond with, as I have. The end result has been, no reward but all requirements have been met and therefore I must conclude that there is something not right going on. I would advise everyone that reads this to be very cautious when dealing with this company and try to limit the personal information you use with them because according to them the burden of proof rest on you, the consumer.

covet

I play the game Covet and I needed some additional diamonds and decided to complete one of the offers. I completed an offer for Covet diamonds and I haven't received my reward. I tried to submit a ticket to support and received an error message.i would like to have the reward I was promised. I have proof that I completed the required actions. Please provide me with the diamonds for completing the offer.

design home

Im finished my ads (guns of glory lv 12) but I didnt receiveid my reward. I complained in custumer service of tapjoy but they answers so complicated by me... I mean if the ads is ineligible for reward because as per FunPlus Games, this app was installed direct from the app store, not via Tapjoy why the ads is still there and link to the app store.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices