Having problems with TapJoy?

TapJoy Customer Service Contacts

111 Sutter St., 12th Floor
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TapJoy Customer Service. Initial TapJoy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TapJoy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TapJoy. Discuss the issues you have had with TapJoy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TapJoy Complaints & Reviews

TapJoyNot being rewarded.

I use to always have excellent customer service with these guys but now they seem to look for any excuse not to reward me when there is a problem and they are giving me links that do not answer my questions. One I just received said my evidence was not good enough and closed my ticket. The link they gave me was for submitting proof of purchases which does not help me at all. Over 130, 000 diamonds have not been rewarded to me and even though I was able to reply to a other email this one I can not. In another email they said they could not verify a download which happens very often and refused to give me my reward.

TapJoyTapjoy

Служба поддержки tapjoy уверяет что вознаграждение выслано, хотя по факту это не так.Мой имэйл [protected]@gmail.com
    Отмечу ято я выполнил все честно:уложился в сроки, совершил необходимую по заданию покупку.В ответе tapjoy уверяет что награда перечислина, администрация игры Art of war 3 уверяет что это не так и они ничем помоч немогут (хотя сами рекламируют tapjoy)Пожалуйсто помогите.

TapJoySlow payout

I'm complaining about payout of rewards. I've already completed multiple tasks on one game but it only allows you to send one request reward at a time. I've been playing my heart out so I have diamonds to stock up on monthly special decor But am losing out cause it takes at least 24 plus hours (if I'm lucky) to payout a reward before the button reappears to request for the next task completed. Please help.
      Game: Earn multiple rewards for enjoying interactive stories
      Tasks completed for case [protected]
      Make a first purchase
      Read 5 books

TapJoySurveys

I can not do any servers from tapjoy,
        I am playing the game dash adventures and it is very frustrating when I try to enter a servery to collect more gems.
        The message I get is "this survey was not right for you"
        All weekend I, have been trying to earn extra gems to level up in the game.
        I would like an explanation if it is possible
        Kind regards

Nov 17, 2020

TapJoy — Awarding items earned from in game purchases

In the game Design Home, I used a Tapjoy offer to purchase OLAY Best Sellers Power Couple and receive 174353...

Nov 16, 2020

TapJoy — Not receiving coins for game and now can't even submit support requests (ikemen sengoku)

I have had several problem over the last six or so months with getting certain amounts of coins for...

TapJoyNot rewarding me diamonds for finishing the "free tasks"

On several occasions, 7 in the last week, Tapjoy has failed to deliver diamonds for tasks completed. They have threatened to suspend my account, are condescending in their answers to me no matter how many screenshots I send them, and just very dishonest. They've corrected a few small tasks by giving me my diamonds I rightfully deserve but as of right now they owe me over 55k diamonds. Sending screenshots.
          I've contacted them 3 times over this one (and largest reward) but now they've chosen to ignore me. I took a lot of time to earn these diamonds and spent more time emailing them to award them to me.
          Any help would be appreciated.
          Thank you.

TapJoyDesign home diamonds

There was a Double Diamond event on Design Home last weekend. I bought 2 Oil of Olay kits, 4 magazine subscriptions, La Di Da lattes, Dollar Shave, Chocolate Vitamins to name a few. I am requesting some of the diamonds as I never received them. Customer service is a real joy and even closed out something. I will be submitting a complaint also to the BBB

TapJoyToreba/king of avalon

I went through the earn free tp on the toreba app and it was showing king of avalon as a top offer. I clicked on it and downloaded it when it took me to the app store.. ive been playing on it and have already reached 2 of the goals but have yet to see any rewards from them. Ive still been playing to hit the other goals but if I'm not going to get the rewards that are shown then what is the point? I'm just wondering where my credit is. My game name in king of avalon is fueledbypika.

Toreba/king of avalon
              Toreba/king of avalon

TapJoyReward for design home app

I have downloaded and installed applications through tapjoy as per the offers, I have completed their offers according to the conditions, I have never got the rewards. I've provided their customer service screenshots and they still refused to pay the reward. This is not the first time it happened, I have another account on another phone and they have done the exact same thing, they only pay the first "offer" you try but never pay the rest.

The latest example is accepting offer to download and play EverMerge and reach level 9 to get paid 43585 diamonds in Design Home game. I have completed the offer, never got paid, I have sent a screenshot to prove offer completion, tapjoy refused to pay.

TapJoyTapjoy

I was very satisfied with Tapjoy's customer service until this moment. I had spent over a week completing a "Game of Sultans" reward, which was a pretty large diamond reward. When I completed the offer, I received an email from Ricardo saying that I am ineligible to receive the reward due to the guidelines set by the advertiser. It doesn't make sense to me since the offer clearly states that I had apprx 60 days to complete the offer and upon completion I will receive 15677 diamonds. I completed the offer in about 10 days of plentiful effort and now I'm having to hear that my efforts were fruitless. That's just plain dishonesty right there. I'm very upset at the moment and will be warning future Tapjoy users about my experience. Tapjoy states they're a 3rd party app and claims no responsibility, but Tapjoy is the one verifying these offers, is this not the case? If that's so, then they're responsible as much as the advertisers. This is ridiculous, what a waste of time.

I have emailed Ricardo back several times and all I received was an email stating to read the advertiser's guidelines, that I am still ineligible for the reward, and that my case has been resolved. I had followed the offer's instructions to the T and yet after all that work, nothing has been resolved. This is an example of pure dishonesty and deceit. I have asked him if I can receive some reward for the time spent on the valid offer and I have yet to receive a response. My opinion of Tapjoy has changed drastically and to think that I was the one telling everyone that Tapjoy is really an honest company when everyone told me otherwise.

RESOLVED

Kenneth (Tapjoy Rewards Specialist) explained to me that the advertiser had refused to reward me for the offer completed, but he was generous enough to give me a pretty large reward for the trouble I went through for this offer. Thank you so much Kenneth! I really appreciate the excellent assistance and my faith has been restored in Tapjoy! Problems may arise, but it’s really about how you resolve them. That’s how you take care of a good customer!

• Updated by Jph0704 · Sep 14, 2020

I couldn’t figure out how to edit my review, but I have an update. Kenneth (Reward Specialist from TapJoy) explained to me that the Advertiser had claimed that I was ineligible for the reward so although it wasn’t Tapjoy’s issue, they were generous enough to reward me a large reward for the trouble I had to go through for this offer & to encourage me to continue to take more offers. Thank you so much TapJoy! My faith has been restored! I would like to take down this review or rate them 5 stars. Problems may arise, but it’s really about how you resolve them!

TapJoyBleach brave souls

Used Tapjoy on Bleach Brave Souls Mobile Game and still havent got my reward for the in game currency after spending 20$ although it was for charity this is a trash company Stay Away from Tapjoy it is a scam just dont.

I dont want anything but what you guys said you would give which is 246 orbs!

my user id is gl_[protected] on tapjoy in game through Bleach Brave Souls.

Bleach brave souls
                    Bleach brave souls

TapJoySurveys

Tapjoy is like a virus that attaches to mobile games and leeches kids into working and doing surveys for fake coins just so they can get a tiny spark of creativity before its destroyed by having to do more surveys, it makes me want to go through so much work to make a free version of those games but with no adds or in app purchases or anything, there will only be a donate button to donate $1 if you want to, I would do that just so kids don't have to suffer and waste there time on earth doing surveys just to get a tiny drop of happiness

TapJoyNo reward

Hi, I downloaded a game and complete the first two reward stages but didn't receive any. I went to request the reward just to find it's not on the reward awaiting wall, expired wall nor in the rewarded wall. I downloaded it on the 10/4/2020 and made sure there's no time limit on it. Please help.

Ps. I took screenshots of offer and date and time downloaded cause I previously had a problem with no proof and don't want to loose out on my hard earned reward again.

TapJoygame reward

Dear tapjoy
                          I finished all tasks but just received reward for 4/5 tasks for mafia city to reach lvl 10 mansion. Im waiting ten days since i finished the final task to receive the golden eagles for War Thunder reward. I provided proof and i get spammed every 2 days with the same automated e-mail that says reward specialist will check the case soon. Even the same thing happened at twitter when i tried to contact support. In the past i didnt have problems with your support what is the problem nowni really dont know. I just wish this to be resolved ASAP.

TapJoyofferwall on 8 ball pool

I play 8 ball pool. Tapjoy had a offerwall where I can pick 1 and play to earn cash or coins. I've been trying to collect 79 pool cash and a little over 31, 000 coins that I earned from playing some games offered by tapjoy. I've completed them and sent everything to tapjoy for them to pay me but I've not received nothing and it's been months. Help me

TapJoydesign home & yahtzee

I play both Design Home & Yahtzee & I use Tapjoy for both games. TAPJOY'S "customer service" IS A JOKE!! They DO NOT care & they DO NOT take the time to read what you are telling them. I thought maybe only I was having this issue, but when I look at google search for Tapjoy Complaints, the list goes ON & ON. I am missing SO MANY REWARDS from both games, but MOSTLY FROM DESIGN HOME. When you reach out to them about the issue, MOST of the time you get a response asking for the verification YOU ALREADY SENT!! This company is truly a scam, and I hope with enough complaints we can get them closed down or better yet, TO DO THE FREAKIN JOB THEY ARE HIRED TO DO!!

Dec 01, 2019

TapJoy — Their customer service information advises rewards are not instant and

Date reported to tapjoy customer service via twitter: 25/10/19 I had waited roughly a week as their customer...

TapJoysurvey rewards

Hello! So I was completing many 20 min+ surveys and at the end of those I fully completed, I was never rewarded. These surveys were linked with the game Avakin Life and the rewards of the surveys were the game's currency, Avacoins. I never got my rewards, even after completing surveys. The tapjoy surveys also didn't work properly or the connections weren't private.

Would you be willing to reimburse me? I can send proof if you believe I am trying to deceive you (I'm scared of being blocked by tapjoy because this survey app really helps). I will try to get back within 48 hours when first emailed.

Thank you, Tapjoy!

Nov 20, 2019

TapJoy — gun of glory and king of avalon

J'ai joué à ces deux jeux funplus en espérant gagner les récompenses promise dans les offres. J'ai respecté...