[Resolved] TapJoy — scam
Someone should take legal action against this company if all of the other complaints around the web are true. I thought I was having problems with my account alone but it is clearly quite common.
They lure you into buying things or downloading apps with promises of "currency" in various online/mobile games. You never get the currency. I'm guessing it works for some people but there must be enough of a problem in the system that it is actionable. I have tried all sorts of things to correct my missing credits and I get emails from the company that are either generic or claiming credits were awarded. It is ridiculous. It is a class action waiting to happen.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More TapJoy Complaints & Reviews
- TapJoy - diamond rewards on design home application for fulfilling requirements of offer
- TapJoy - reward for completed offer not honored
- TapJoy - clickyourscore.com
- TapJoy - avakin life avacoins rewards not received
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer of 164 cash to use on 8 ball pool
- TapJoy - diamonds from design home
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer for postmates
- TapJoy - guns of glory
- TapJoy - knowingly defrauding customers with download app scams
- TapJoy - publisher payments