TapJoyavakin life avacoins rewards not received

S Review updated:

Hello, I play avakin life daily and I have completed many tap joy offers to recieve my avacoins... But I have not received them still!! I sent emails to tap joy support and have received replies to send them proof and to make sure I have completed all the required steps. I replied, sending proof and explained the steps I took and how in have not received them yet. Its been over a MONTH for most of the offers I have not received my avacoins from nor any replies from tap joy.. I should have over 20, 000 avacoins and I STILL DONT HAVE MY REWARDS. I have downloaded games, fully completed surveys and verified my email several times... I know it worked because I'm constantly being spammed emails/and phone calls by your sponsors (ones who I have entered my information with, to recieve avacoins) even though I still haven't received my rewards and it is very frustrating to be bugged by someone for no point..PLEASE EMAIL ME and fix this!!

• Wp
    W.pty Aug 31, 2017

Hi,
    I play avakin life daily and have completed numerous amounts of tapjoy offers. I have been sent emails stating that I will be sent avacoins, but I still haven't had any in over a MONTH! I should have a round 22, 000 avacoins but still not a penny!
    I have downloaded what's needed, completed games and slideshows AND written many surveys. But still NOTHING!
    I would be extremely happy if someone would email me and fix this issue soon!

• Ay
    ßaßßyßøø Mar 31, 2018

I have been doing many offers and I still have not got my avacoins.

• Av
    avakiner Apr 28, 2018

It has been a whole year. I joined avakin 2 years ago and i was always making avacoins without a problem but ehn one day it just stopped. I continued to do offers thinking I would get my coins some other time. I guess im still waiting. The only way i make money now if by working as a barista.

• Wa
    warriorjin May 16, 2018

I have the same problem. It used to work but now there's no reward for doing any of the offers. Is it still actually running?

andrea067974 Mar 17, 2019

andrea067974 Mar 17, 2019

My name on Avakin life is xXUnicornXxorg. I have little money in level 10. I did an offer from Tapjoy (Lord Mobile) for 80, 000. I got to 12 levela as I had Tapjoy in my assignment. After a long time when I did my job, I went to Avakin life. Look at my money and I didn't get one coin. Every day I waited when I got it.Nothing went through the second week. He passed the moon and I didn't get one coin.So I decided to write here. Please help me. I play avakin every day and wait when I get a reward. Because it's hard to play when you have 800 coins and when things I like are expensive for me. Those things cost more than 2000. I'm sorry for my English. I wrote these with a translator. Please help me !! :""((((( (I can't add a photo to you, but if you want to send it to you)

Aniya A. Smith Apr 15, 2019

I've been doing avakin Life for a long time now and I completed a offer around a week ago and I patiently waited for my offer reward and didn't get it so the offer was around 10, 000 So if that appeared on my acc that would be great please and thank you.

• Is
    Isaiah mejia Apr 27, 2019

Hi my name is Isaiah mejia
    can you help me how to get in tapjoy for avacoins for avakin life

• Ed
    Edithalexis Jun 30, 2019

I’ve been playing Avakin for a little while now and surveys have worked up until now... but since the 22.06.2019 I’ve been not receiving avacoins from tapjoy!! I would have had about 10.000 by now and it’s REALLY annoying! I’ve contacted tapjoy like 6 times with proof and they said that I received my coins but I haven’t... I don’t even get avacoins from watching videos.. how can I possibly enjoy Avakin when I don’t even have the possibility to buy myself new clothes and stuff..? Ist frustrating and nobody’s found a solution.. Avakin is Kind ob BORING when u dong get to style yourself.. FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE!!

• AishAishy Jul 02, 2019

I'm not getting any tapjoy offers lately and its been weeks my offer wall is empty. Can you please help me with this?

• Jl
    Jūlćā Āvākīñ Oct 16, 2019

Hello I don't know lately I went tapjoy but then suddenly it did not go tapjoy I don't know what happened please help me my name is Julie CZECH

• Am
    Americanwerewofp Oct 19, 2019

Help me haven't recive my reward short of coins it's being 5 days. It just stop

SavageXXbreanna Nov 05, 2019

Of the workers to Avakin life is reading this I want you guys to listen. My username on Avakin life is SavageXXbreanna I'm a girl. But my problem is I was promised $10, 945 and I never got any of it I want the money because I tried so hard to get this money. Give the the money and I will be happy ok.

• Th
    The Wendigo Nov 29, 2019

Tapjoy deleted their app, for reasons unknown to me. However, they changed some things and integrated a few major components from their previous app and conjoined it into Avakin Life. This provides easier access, and it isn’t as complicated as you would think. This will work for both iOS and Android.

so either tapjoy is dead and avakin will adopt a new survey company for rewards, or tapjoy is getting "remodeled" and will be back up and running in the future. Dunno. Hope I receive my rewards.

• Th
    The Wendigo Nov 29, 2019

"Someone should take legal action against this company[Tapjoy] if all of the other complaints around the web are true. I thought I was having problems with my account alone but it is clearly quite common.
    They lure you into buying things or downloading apps with promises of "currency" in various online/mobile games. You never get the currency. I'm guessing it works for some people but there must be enough of a problem in the system that it is actionable. I have tried all sorts of things to correct my missing credits and I get emails from the company that are either generic or claiming credits were awarded. It is ridiculous. It is a class action waiting to happen." - A complaint on Tapjoy suspected of being a scam itself.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices