Having problems with Talk With Lead?

Talk With Lead reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 6, 2018. The latest review Their service was posted on May 14, 2021. The latest complaint Bombarded by their spam was resolved on Sep 02, 2020. Talk With Lead has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 11 reviews. Talk With Lead has resolved 2 complaints.

Talk With Lead Customer Service Contacts

1800 792 4060 (USA & Canada)
+1 905 502 9991 (International)
+44 203 970 0165 (United Kingdom)
+61 291 578 785 (Australia)
The GrayBar Building at Grand Central, 420 Lexington Avenue
SatClosed
SunClosed
Canada
20 Kingsbridge Garden Circle, Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3K7

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Talk With Lead Customer Service. Initial Talk With Lead complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Talk With Lead above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Talk With Lead. Discuss the issues you have had with Talk With Lead and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Talk With Lead Complaints & Reviews

Talk With LeadTheir service

They sell a service where they put a widget on your site that calls you if someone inquires. And it works. But they offer a 14 day trial and even if you cancel (which I did) they keep charging you. I disputed this with my credit card company. Now they are threatening to go to the credit bureaus against me to hurt my credit! When you go to cancel they have a message "I wish to cancel and I regret you'll report my unpaid bill to the credit bureau". That's the only option to cancel! I email them and they don't reply. They finally replied and told me how to cancel, which I had already done 2 months ago (before a charge should have appeared). After my dispute they continue to tell the credit card company I never cancelled and they insist on being paid. They also keep spamming me. They keep emailing, texting and trying to call me telling me I owe them money! You can't call them. They cite "because of Covid-19" we can't answer your call. These guys are scammers through and through. Stay away!

Talk With LeadUnrelenting spam

I've been bombarded with text and spam from this despicable company for months. When I called them to complain about it, I was told (by one of their representatives) that asking to opt out (of something I never opted in to) will only result in getting more unwanted emails and texts from them. I'd love to know what can be done to put an end to this.

Thank you!

Talk With LeadUnlawful credit card transaction and receiving threatening emails from Talk with Lead

On 10 April 2021, I sign up for a free trial period. I canceled the free trial period by sending two emails dated 13 and 14 April 2021 respectively. This organization acknowledged both these emails on the latter dates. Unfortunately they billed my credit card for R1688 on 24 April 2021. I disputed the transaction and their response on the same date was that I should have canceled via their website. Not once in their email responses dated 13 and 14 April 2021 did they mention that I should cancel via the website. I also checked their website and nowhere does it state that you should cancel via the website. Then to make matters worse they billed me again on 03 May 2021 for a product I never used and threatened to report me to the credit bureau for fraud. How sickening clsimi that I deceived them. I since report them to the police and other legal authorities in South Africa. This is an outright violation of human rights.

Apr 27, 2021

Talk With Lead — Help me to install wizard code on 14-days free trial

They quoted me a 14-days free trial. By end 0f 13 days, they charged my CREDIT CARD by $112-99, through...

Talk With LeadSpam Email - CONSTANTLY!

I have now tried to unsubscribe 20+ times... You read that correctly... TWENTY... I've had phone calls with the manager Andy who said its not his responsibility to remove me from their list, its his admins. I spoke with his admin and personally asked her to remove me from their list 3xs by phon, 1x from andy and a bunch of unsubscribes from their emails (When every they feel like having the legally required unsubscribe button half the time) I've emailed back mulitple times asking them to remove me from their list. This is getting out of hand and becoming more of a harrasement case than just a spam case. I would NEVER... EVER... EVER use this company. Its a joke! And their customer service is brutal. I hope no one gets stuck on their scam spam email list. This is worse than the CRA/IRS fake calls. At least if you yell at them, they stop calling.

• Ag
            AgentWebOnline.com Apr 13, 2021

Please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Contact support for help. Do not send messages here for support.

• Pi
            PissedRyan Apr 13, 2021

@AgentWebOnline.com If you read the complaint, you will see that I attempted to unsubscribe (now 23 times) from using the unsubscribe link, from replying to the emails and by calling.

Do not tell me how I should handle things when clearly this company is in major violation of CASL and CANSPAM laws.

Reading other reviews, it's very evident this an ongoing issue with others as well. Starting with the unwanted initial spamming of the word press contact forms to the incessant hounding of emails.

If I was unsubscribed, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Talk With LeadBombarded by their spam

They're spamming my business and ignoring my request to "unsubscribe" from something I never asked for. When I called them to complain, they told me that by contacting them, I'll be getting more calls/emails/texts. So far, they haven't lied. I noticed that you can't go to their website and get taken off their list so you need to call. Doing that (according to their worker) ensured that I'd be getting MORE attention from them. He did tell me to call back and dial a different extension. The woman I spoke with there assured me that my request would be honored. I'm still waiting...

RESOLVED

• Talk With Lead's response · Sep 29, 2020

this will be taking care. You will be unsubscribe.

Talk With LeadTalkwithlead

I am charged for only trying out without me been informed. This scam. I am not even aware of their payment plans or any details. Thank god I remove my card immediately.. They tried to debit my account again for the useless service the second month. Please I am not interested. Dont send me emails again. I tried to unsubscribed but it saying I have to pay..

RESOLVED

• Talk With Lead's response · Sep 29, 2020

We will file investigation about this.
                And we will update you.

• Pi
                PissedRyan Apr 13, 2021

If I was unsubscribed, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Talk With Leadunauthorized credit card charge of US 112. on the 23 march 2020. I think you are an scam.

your lack of honest selling tecnics, I took the 13 days free trail, I canceled the trail after 2 day because I found the program to be realy bad for my bussiness, still after you wrote to me asking why I canceled I gave you my reason you still charged my credit card with US 112. on the 23 march 2020. I think you are an scam. I did ask Visa to undone the charge, you people are a ripoff, I want my money back.
              pedro godoy
              email. [protected]@parapentemaitencillo.cl

Mar 18, 2020

Talk With Lead — spamming daily

You pack of... Thanks for finding my website and spamming me through my contact us link with your usele...

Jan 02, 2019

Talk With Lead — talk with lead

This company will SPAM by finding a way to automate entry into a site's wordpress form. They then "sign you...

Talk With Lead — unsolicited email spamming

We never signed up for any services, ever, that are remote to what the business offers. We kept getting...