Menu
Abt Associates Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Abt Associates
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.4 5 Reviews

Abt Associates Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Abt Associates generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Abt Associates. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Abt Associates reviews & complaints 5

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Abt Associates reviews & complaints

P
2:31 pm EDT

Abt Associates Robocalls

These jerks called me today, assuming I want their mental health care. Never seen them, they never diagnosed me. I work, pay bills, function. They have no business calling me EVER. If I need mental health help I would find it locally through real people. These scammers are harassing me even though my phone number is on a do-not-call registry, which is illegal.

Desired outcome: Leave me the hell alone - stay off my phone.

Read full review of Abt Associates
B
10:54 am EDT

Abt Associates Late Night Calls

I have a phone for MY convenience, not for the convenience of others. They have no right to bother us, but since they don't seem to understand basic consideration, why not bother them:
Headquarters

Read full review of Abt Associates

F
6:16 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Abt Associates - Harassing phone calls

The company that is making these supposed survey calls (exempt from "Do Not Call list restrictions) does not respond to requests to delete info from their call lists; recommend a complaint registration to the FCC at: http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm?sid=&id=d1e37 While I do not want to tell you how to input your complaint, I recommend the...

Read full review of Abt Associates and 54 comments
R
8:46 pm EDT

Abt Associates Harassing Telephone Calls

This company has called my home numerous times for about the past week. I've spoke with them 3 days in a row and requested that they remove me from their call list. I was informed that they do not have a call list to remove me from. I still told them to stop calling my house. Even when I answered the phone (the thus-far last time), informing that they need to stop calling me, the man on the other end launched into his speech about the sports-programming survey he wanted me to take. He gave me the spill over what I was telling him. I finally had to yell over him until he listened. This type of behavior goes beyond rudeness and strongly lingers into the harassment zone.

Read full review of Abt Associates and 3 comments

3 comments
D
D
Dont want to Be Bothered
Bronx, US
May 16, 2013 7:53 pm EDT

I also received a call from SRBI and the person calling was very persistent about saying they can call me whenever they want because the DNC list does not apply to them. I told him I dont care if it doesnt apply to you I still dont want to be called and he repeatedly stated they cant remove me from their call list because they dont have a list to remove me from. He was very rude and harrassing. They better hope they dont call me again because they will receive a few four letter words from me...

Dec 12, 2010 5:04 am EST

btw sorry i didn't know apostrophe doesn't work on here, if it isn't just posting a glitch.

Dec 12, 2010 5:02 am EST

am a former Abt SRBI employee, I was fired due to the fact they didn't want t give me daytime hours. but anyway the problem your having is because the do not call list applies only to telemarketing (solicitation), they aren't trying to sell you anything, it's generally survey research usually for government owned clients relating to your health or government reviews. The reason they cant put you on the DNC list is because there isn't one for survey research, and don't tell them your not interested either, they will only code it as a cbu (call back unspecified), especially if they ask you if your busy and you say yes. you got 6 ways to get them to stop 1. tell them you don't want to be called again 2. tell them your terminally ill (gets the employee to not lose hours as they treat us like slaves and work is scarce) 3. say your a kid (17 or so works) and this is your personal line and your parents have their own 4. say you are not a resident of where you live(usually they are calling for a specific region or city) 5. say they reached a cell phone or 6. say this is your business line. But remember if you hang up on them before the end of their intro, they code it as a hang-up and will call you back in 90 min. because the computer picks numbers at random so they have no control over who they call, or when the number pops up. the employees here get no commision just 8 bucks an hour to be treated miserably, as we worked in a moldy building, had our "down time" tracked, (they timed our bathroom trips and limitd them) we get no leave time or sick time (i worked up to the day i gave birth, i tried to work that day too because i was scared i'd be "let go" or fired) . And to top it all off SRBI employees are just as miserable conducting surveys as you are getting the call to take them, we get nothing but hounded if our co-op is bad and sent home after only 2 hrs of working if we can't produce enough completed surveys for them.

B
8:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Abt Associates Persistent Phone calls

This company continues to call my house after 8.30pm at night two or three times per week despite being told not to. It is driving me mad and I am on the Do Not Call Register, which seems to not count for much.

Read full review of Abt Associates and 2 comments
Troy, US
Sep 02, 2009 2:22 pm EDT

ABT SRBI

Jul 17, 2010 8:37 am EDT

it is a research attempt so the "DO NOT CALL LIST" does not apply, The do not call list is for solicited calls only (i.e, telemarketing scams, and people asking for donations) but for survey research you got to just nicely ask them to stop calling you, because remember the person on the other side of that phone is human too so being rude gets you no where but in an battle of witts, happens alll the time.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Abt Associates contacts

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Abt Associates?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abt Associates Customer Service. Initial Abt Associates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abt Associates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abt Associates. Discuss the issues you have had with Abt Associates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.