Bench Craft Company Logo

Bench Craft Company

Having problems with Bench Craft Company?

Bench Craft Company Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 824 8311 (Customer Service)
+1 817 548 0585 (Arlington, Texas)
+1 678 202 3500 (Atlanta, Georgia)
+1 781 935 2501 (Boston, Massachusetts)
+1 720 799 2400 (Denver, Colorado)
+1 913 249 3800 (Kansas City, Kansas)
+1 763 852 3700 (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
+1 402 289 3564 (Omaha, Nebraska)
+1 503 221 0022 (Portland, Oregon)
+1 984 269 4800 (Raleigh, North Carolina)
+1 703 481 0319 (Reston, Virginia)
+1 813 908 4060 (Tampa, Florida)
P.O. Box 6343
Thu7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bench Craft Company Customer Service. Initial Bench Craft Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bench Craft Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bench Craft Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Bench Craft Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bench Craft Company Complaints & Reviews

Bench Craft CompanyImproper charge on my card, second charge

I paid for 3 golf course ads and found out that I was intentionally lied to by the first sales person. She lied about the size of the ad and the publication amount. However she had charged my account for $790.00
A second sales person texted me and implied I was authorizing the proof for the first ad and asked me to text OK. A second, unauthorized charged was made to my account in the amount of $790.00

Sep 28, 2020

Bench Craft Company — Advertisement on Golf Course Bench

Do not buy advertising space from bench craft company!!! I paid $790.00 to advertise my real estate busine...

Bench Craft Companyunauthorized credit card charges

After foolishly giving them a second chance a couple of years after I paid for an ad that didn't run, they sold me two more ads for the price of one, which I'm still waiting to see. Three months later, out of nowhere charged me 800 dollars for the same two ads they already sold me. The company lies and scams customers and is very savvy at avoiding charge backs when you want to call them out on their breech of contract. since I have already dont business with them the credit card company won't call it what it is - a fraudulent transaction. They also don't maintain a "do not call" list as required by the FCC. This needs to end we need to see a class action lawsuit against this company.

Bench Craft Companyadvertising

Was sold advertising through this company, for golf course advertising. I was assured many times by their customer rep Jason that in fact the advertizing was sent to them. The original sales rep told me it was a booklet the golf course hands out, on their contract it says "course guide" now Jason today while I was disputing this with him that its a scorecard! So this proves that they are falsely representing their product and advertising. After physically going to the golf course I have been told by the golf course owners that they do not use this company and have repeatedly told this company they will not accept their advertising in shape or form. I have paid for advertising that this company cannot deliver and never could but claims they have. This is truly false advertising and I consider this false and scamming sales and demand my money back. Jason in customer service now clams he will change my credit card additional fees for his wasted time to dispute this advertizing! I have filled a BBB case against them and my credit card company. Do not advertise with these people.

Aug 20, 2019

Bench Craft Company — stonebridge scorecard

I signed a contract in 12/18 and my company was supposed to run for a year. It has never run and everytime I...

Aug 08, 2019

Bench Craft Company — golf course guides/scorecards

As a female I was only there for 3 weeks and then I just didn't go back! I always dressed professionally...

Bench Craft Companygolf course advertisement

I approved a $395 advertisement to be run at local golf courses for 2019. They deducted over $3000 from my account. Also, it is now mid June of 2019, and the ad still hasn't be run.

When you call to inquire about it, they hang up on you.

I've given them ample time and contact attempts to resolve this. They have not even attempted to reconcile the problem.

• Updated by Hay MD · Jun 20, 2019

Update 06/20/2019. After they finally responded because of BBB Complaint, I got the correct information.

The contracts and what they tell you on the phone don't match up at all. But, stupid me, did sign two of the contracts not reading the small print. On the last two, they supposedly have documentation, but won't send it to me, so I can read them, after requesting them a few days ago.

Just read every little detail, and don't listen to a thing they say over the phone. If you can do absolutely no business over the phone with them.

The golf course who has supposed to have these ads still don't have them. I am a regular at one of the courses I signed up advertisements for. I've never received the mailed copies that I was supposed to either. I still have no proof they actually did any work.

Still the worst advertising company I've had the displeasure of working with.

May 10, 2019

Bench Craft Company — advertising - scorecard for spring creek golf course

Buyer Beware!!! Salesman mislead me on what I was purchasing. When I called company and requested a refund...

Bench Craft Company — company

I worked for that company as a teenager. I was called one evening by the then owner Tyler Stevens while...

Bench Craft Company — golf course guides

Be VERY cautious if you ever get a solicitation call from a representative from the this company! I received...

Bench Craft Company — advertising

I was called and asked if "Becky had already contacted me from the golf course" about being referred to be...

Benchcraft Company — scorecard advertising

They provide false numbers to make it seem like advertising with them will increase business. But, in reality...

Benchcraft — golf course advertising

This company only cares about making a sale, at the cost of everything else. They accept 0 responsibility for...

Bench Craft Company — advertising to golf courses

Reviews help potential problems... This is my worst experience with any advertising company to date. The...

Bench Craft — golf bench advertising promotion

The worst advertising decision I have ever made in my life. I originally agreed to a one year term of one...

Benchcraft Advertisingfailure to follow through

I wish I had known about the complaints previously against Benchcraft!!! We paid $750 for ads at 2 different golf coursesin our area to appear in their guides in Aug of 2013. Tried for 6 months beginning in April to get somewhere with them after we found out the guide was not at the local course (for WHATEVER reason, never did get a clear answer as to what happened, they said one thing, golf course said another) and finally was promised a refund in November 2015. When it didn't show on my credit card in 28 days i filed a dispute since it was charged on our credit card, which they contested and i am still fighting with them to get my money back.. as others have said THEY ARE A SCAM I may never see the money but I will keep trying and make sure i spread it ALL over the internet as well as contacting Attorney Generals in Oregon and Georgia.

Bench Craft Company — advertising scam

When Bench Craft called me asking me to advertise through them, I agreed. This was only because they told me...

Bench Craft Company$395 collected; no service provided

I paid $395 to sponsor a course guide at Duckers Lake Golf Resort in Frankfort, KY, on March 9, 2012. I finally received a proof, but I h ave not seen a final product, and was told on June 26, 2012 that we would have a sample of the final product within ten days. On August 6, 2012 we were told the company is awaiting final approval from Duckers before beginning the print job. If this were a legitimate business service, it would have been completed in time for the begining of golf season, which at the latest, is May 1, 2012.

I would like my $395 refunded. I intend to contact the Attorneys General in both Kentucky and Oregon, the home state for Bench Craft.

• Ha
                Had in GA Jan 25, 2014

This company is a Scam!!! Do not pay for any advertisement with this company!! I paid for an advertisement with this company that was supposed to be printed on a Golf Score card but they never published my ad. Buyer BEWARE!!!

Bench Craft Counethical billing practices

Our company was contacted in 2010 to place an ad through Bench Craft Co. We decided to go ahead an place an ad. Bench Craft double charged our credit card and it took many, many calls and about 6 months in order for them to take off one of the charges. They contacted us again in 2011 to replace the ad. Since I am not the one making the decisions, I told the rep that I would ask the owners if they wanted to place the ad again. The rep said that he would go ahead and send me the contract to sign. I never received the contract and the owners did not want to place the ad. I did not authorized the company to go ahead with the ad. After receiving our credit card statement 3 weeks later, Bench Craft charged us for the ad. The charge was the same day of the call. I called the company to let them know that we did not want to place the ad and was put on hold for over 30 minutes, then miraculously was put to their voice mailbox. I called back again to speak with management and was placed on hold for a while again. I finally gave up trying to dispute the charge directly through the company and will try another route. I am sure it will take another six months to reverse the charge. READ THE OTHER COMPLAINTS! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Benchcraft golf cardswhat a scam!!!

I was contacted by a representative of Benchcraft golf cards in November of 2010 and he said he was selling spaces on a local golf course score card for the up comming winter season here in Florida. I went to the local golf course and looked at one of the cards and decided this might not be a bad idea being the location of the golf course was very close to my charter fishing business, WHAT A VERY BAD IDEA IT DID TURN OUT TO BE!!! They took my $375, had me sign a contract. I than submitted and business card for them to use as my ad. Couple weeks later I got a proof of my ad in the mail which I O.Ked for print. Our busy season here in Florida starts in Febuary. I returned to the golf course in February to see if my ad had been put into the scorecard, which it had not been. I called Benchcraft to see what to hold up was and OMG you have never seen such a run around, an hour later somethere was able to locate my account and said the cards were on the way. I returned to the gold course in March still no scorecards and called again, same runaround again and was told they are on the way. I returned to the golf course in April still no scorecard mind you six months later after they took my money! Season is now over for Florida. I called yet once again and was told again that they were on the way by this time I was seeking legal advice. In August I once again went to the golf couse to see if the scorecards were in where I was informed by the owner of the course that I was not the only person who had shown up looking for their ad. The owner informed me also that he had personally called himself and got the same runaround, than decided to discontinue all business with Benchcraft because now they are giving his golfcourse a bad name also by misrepresenting him as a legitmate business owner. A week later I was informed that the scorecards had finally showed up with my ad but unfortunatley he was not putting them on the carts any longer being he contracted another company to publish his new scorecards but would hand them out to people who did visit the golf course looking for information. End of story!!! I wished I had read this complaint section first before I sent these CROOKS my money. I hope this complaint helps someone else before they are a victim of the same FRAUD that I was.

• Bh
                    bhale Jan 31, 2015

Same here!!! I wish I had known about the complaints previously We paid $750 for ads at 2 different golf courses. Tried for 6 months to get somewhere with them and finally was promised a refund. When it didn't show on my credit card in 21 days i filed a dispute which they contested and i am still fighting with them to get my money back.. as others have said THEY ARE A SCAM

• Dp
                    D P Duncan Jan 30, 2012

I have the same story to tell. I paid them over $1000 for 3 ads at two different golf courses. The books have never made it to either golf course. I too have been given the run around and when I push them for answers they hang up on me. This company is a joke! They do not understand customer service. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS COMPANY!!!