Takealotpayment doesn't correlate (refund)

P

Click on the link to see the full complaint

payment doesn't correlate (refund)
payment doesn't correlate (refund)

• Updated by Elsie Lombard · Sep 17, 2018

not really a complaint, but we urgently need you 1litre steam cleaner...when will it be in stock again, please

• Updated by Kabipms · Nov 09, 2018

I am trying to reach the customer line but the line is very bad with a lot of static and I cannot hear the operator and this is not an issue with my phone. I am calling from abroad. What other customer helpline numbers are there?
    I am trying to purchase a laptop using both SBux and my card, is there a way to do this online?

• Ca
    Carla Spiller Aug 15, 2018

The guy that came to deliver my scratching post started suggesting dating and marriage ! It made me feel uncomfortable! It wasn't perfessional at all! The fact that he was suggesting that we date and get together made it even worse even thou I told him I have a boyfriend ! Very unprofessional!

Mantoko Aug 14, 2018

i ordered a sansui 10.1'' tablet which cost R1299 on the 17/07/2018 and was paid immidiately via SBUX and it was deducted from my sbux account but still says that i have not paid and the order will not be proccessed without a payment

Order No: [protected]

• Le
    leornado12 Aug 14, 2018

wanted to order by cash but automaticly paid with e bucks as of which i am a new user so i prefaid to pay in cash which i know i will be able to pay but i dont know what is e bucks /7/'16/2018/