Takealotdouble debit on mobicred

M

I ordered a pressure cooker and a rug to the amount of R1, 898 via my mobicred account on Saturday the 30th of September. There was an error with the OTP that mobicred sends to approve the purchase, so a second OTP was sent and I entered that. Takealot then debited my mobicred account twice with the amoount of R1, 898. I called mobicred and they said to take it up with takealot. It has been more than a week and Takealot still hasn’t returned the amount that was erroneously debited back to my mobicred account. I have been sent from pillar to post, I have called everyday and I get told the same story “finance is still dealing with it”, this is unacceptable. I have only ordered and received one pressure cooker and One rug, why has the other R1, 898 not been credited back to my account as yet?