Takealot[protected]

I must confess this is the first time im completely unhappy with take a lot.
After i completed my order the wallet which was a birthday gift got canceled (not by me). Thankfully i noticed when i checked my order number.
Because the delivery man did not get the memo. And insisted i pay him for the missing item even after we have established the item was not there.
I had to find a phone number for your customer services, which surpringly is not readily provided, so that someone from your company could convince your delivery man that the bill does not make sense.

[protected]