Taco Bellthe whole experience

K Jul 15, 2019

We stopped at Taco Bell in Brownsboro, Kentucky on our way home from vacation in Alabama on Sunday July 7, 2019. It was about 1 pm. We got in the restaurant and there was 1 person in from of us and numerous people after us, roughly 7-9. We ordered our food with a less than enthusiastic employee, who looked like she cared whether she was there or not. After ordering, my daughter and I went to the pop machine and the Pepsi came out with all foam. I asked the not-so-excited young lady behind the counter if the Pepsi needed to be changed. She checked it and said it was fine, but offered to get out drinks from the carryout. We let her do that, but there were no medium lids in the dining room and they were not filled while we stood waiting for our food, about 10 mins! As other people came into the restaurant, the manager took over the register and was not in any better mood than the young lady before him. He was a taller, bigger gentleman, with blonde hair. After waiting for quite a while, we got our food, which was to go, got to our car and there were no nachos in there. I went back in there and stood for about 2 mins with nobody even acknowledging me. The young man gave me my nachos, without cheese! So after that we get in the car and my husband eats his food and we take off and upon my getting ready to eat my taco, realize that there is no taco for me and no burrito supreme for my husband. Now understanding that mistakes happen, but the service was terrible and 3 mistakes in 1 order is totally uncalled for. We have a Taco Bell in Tiffin where we live and the service has never been this bad. Maybe your employees need training or how to be polite to the public or find a job that does not work with the public. I feel like I can ask for that, as I work with the public in real estate. Thanks for listening...