Taco Bellslip and fall

my son slipped and fell at the taco bell resturant on 12 mile rd just west of dequindre
another costomer assisted in helping my son, while the manager did nothing.
we asked for a bag for ice and the employees just stared and still did nothing.
my son has a cut on his eye lid. and a good someriton did more to help then the employees of a business
where this slip and fall accident happen.

• Jack Soft N. Apr 13, 2009

Maybe you should teach that boy of yours to walk properly and people wouldn't stare at you while he is flopping around on the floor like a sissy boy! This was probably the most entertaining thing they had seen all week.

here's some help Jason Tillo:

1: Negligent
    2: Compensation
    3: Negligence

You also mispelled her mispelling, so you sir, are a ###.

get back to mowing.

• Jack Soft N. Apr 13, 2009

So did your mommy breast feed you today, or was it your daddy? and you know where daddy's milk comes from.

Jason,
    "###'s" not "###"
    Dumbass.

• What is wrong with you two people. Okay I will probably have a few spelling mistakes here myself so Jack, Jason make any smartass comments you want about them if there are any I could care less. Who cares about how things are spelled, seriously the two of you need to grow up.

Also why are you attacking her parenting skills. Telling her that she should watch him and teach him to walk. What if the kid fell because of some spill which was not cleaned up. Why call a little kid you don't know a sissy boy. The kid apparently got cut. I am sure that Jack, when you were a kid if you got cut would make a fuss. For all we know this kid could be five years old.

Seriously the two of you need to grow up and stop pointing out people's misspellings and saying bad things about the OP's parenting skills and stop resulting to chidish name calling. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Well Mrsquigles, you are not acting any smarter than him by stooping to his level.

Trevor,
    Nor was I trying to. I was just having fun with him.

• Well, i guess you are right. However since this converstation is getting "x" rated and since Jake and Jason are acting like baffoons towards each other I will leave this converstation. Check out the reply on your letter, you will find that not everyone are people that bash the letter writer. I admit some people do have silly complaints but you don't.

mrsquigles Apr 13, 2009

Already saw you comment and responded to it as well. I appreciated it. If that hadn't been my first letter I probably would've known who the trolls were. ;)

• Jack Soft N. Apr 13, 2009

Jason, we know you love man milk. do not try to turn your anger at me for the pain you feel.

• Jack Soft N. Apr 13, 2009

Did you come up with that ALL by yourself? Wow. I see how when you keep it simple, it's harder to misspell words.

• Jack Soft N. Apr 14, 2009

I did not want to make them too complicated for you. And it worked. Thanks Tillo! ;oD

• Jack Soft N. Apr 15, 2009

. . . brain. hurts. ouch. can't. think.

• john7777 Apr 15, 2009

Oh Christ here's another I slipped and fell lawsuit. You already missed that bandwagon.

jamson Apr 15, 2009

Write taco bell and you will get free tacos!!

Big J Apr 20, 2009

Jason tillo is my son and because he didnt wear his drool tray some poor kid slipped and fell and what the hell was he doing in taco bell he works at mcdonalds when hes not at home with his boyfriend. My son the down syndrome drop out i told ur mother she should have swallowed

• john7777 Apr 20, 2009

ok this is just getting sad now.

• He
    Heather Apr 20, 2009

Jack Soft N. (love the name, lol), you are too funny!

"Maybe you should teach that boy of yours to walk properly and people wouldn't stare at you while he is flopping around on the floor like a sissy boy!"

My boyfriend and I were laughing so hard reading this...

• Sc
    Scott Apr 21, 2009

I don't like these slip and fall lawsuit. It is just a way to sue someone because you are being careless or not supervisiong your children properly who are being themselves careless.

• He
    Heather Apr 21, 2009

I totally agree with Scott

Big J Apr 21, 2009

why do u go to taco bell anyway if u want mexican food go to the roach coach or a mexican resturant then try and sue them for a slip in fall u might just disappear then again if your son is to retarted to see a wet spot on the floor maybe u should leave him in the car or use the drive thru

Big J Apr 21, 2009

jason in regards to what u said that "we all know his fathers milk is the best" there is only one reason u know that huh! bet u drink bulls milk too!

• shoelady2oo Jun 12, 2009

Scott doesn't live in Georgia. His cousin in Jason Tillo aka Trevor. Get your wormy relatives off here Trevor. Is this one 10 also?

• shoelady2oo Jun 12, 2009

Madison Heights woman. Go file an insurance claim with Taco Bell's manager. If you don't you're as dumb as the clerks who work there.

• Kimberly, long tims since I saw this letter. I am more shocked that people are calling a five year old who got hurt a sissy for crying than for what they are saying about the mother.

• Fl
    flowergal Jul 10, 2010

When you go into a fast food you usually look up at the menu & really assume that it is safe in walking inside.
    The law says they have to take a ACCIDENT REPORT. I fell and made them file one when they watched & ignored my fall in front of a manager of a different establishment. They have insurance but try to get away with anything they can. They will not let you see the accident report either. In the end my medical bills were paid. A consultation with a attorney is free. You do not owe them anything if you loose a case. Look out for yourself and protect yourself.

• Me
    Melvin Banks Jul 31, 2010

Actually it is also up to the consumer to be careful. If you went to a friend or relative's house and got hurt would you sue them? People are too sue happy these daysa and would even purposely force their children to injure themselves to make a fe bucks.

Anna Rene' Nov 20, 2010

WOW!! All of these comments about "teaching your kids how to walk" and "people suing when they are just careless and clumsy". I have 2 words for you.. PISS OFF!!! I just slipped and fell in a taco bell just 2 days ago and I myself am suing as well. And it's not just for money. And I wasn't not paying attention nor am I clumsy. It is any establishments job to keep a business a safe place for customers. That means making sure the store is clear of wet spots and other hazards. They should put up wet floor signs and dry mop any wet spots there might be. When I slipped and fell it was raining but I made sure to wipe my feet before I walked onto the hard floor. I happened to slip on a spot that the workers neglected to wipe up. And to make matters worse, there were no visible wet floor signs put out. And like the complaint above, I was helped up by a complete stranger also. Not one person working there that day apologized or wiped up the spot where I slipped. I hope any one of you who wrote the ignorant comments experience a slip and fall in an establishment. Then maybe you will realize that that it ONLY happens when a place of business is neglecting their duties to maintain a safe place for their customers.