T-Mobilebait and switch

D

Had T-mobile 5 Favorites Plan, found a better plan and made changes. Next day my log-in wouldnt work. Created new log-in, was on the wrong plan and could not find the plan I switched to on the new log-in or on the main T-mobile page with-out the log-in. I was switched to an expensive prepaid plan and the Customer Service is also diffrent for the Prepaid branch. The CSR's were not aware of the plan I had chosen on the Contract Phone page. I am not certain my request to switch back to the 5 Favs plan will be honored ( was past the 2 year agreement) and had to pay on the prepaid side to have phone service. My payments on the 5 favs plan were up to date.