SynapseConnectfalse transaction

The automated call said that I ordered two magazines by accepting an offer online. Well, I did not. I have received magazines from this company in the past and I learned my lesson back then of how they work. I amvery careful about onlne offers.

This company still had my credit card number from before and made charges on my card falsely.

I can not get in touch with a real person to talk to about this matter. I want my money back.

I guess I will have to cancel my credit card.

This is a bad company!!!

• Up
    Upset and stressed Sep 15, 2015

I agree I am currently going through the same thing with the same company Synapse Connect. I did not order any more magazines I cancelled and the automated machine can't get through to a real person not an option on their automated answering machine. This company is a rip off now I have to go to my bank and dispute the charges. I don't know why they are still in business to prey on people. We need to shut this fraudulent company down.