Highlights for Children [HFC] Logo

Highlights for Children [HFC]

Having problems with Highlights for Children [HFC]?

Highlights for Children [HFC] Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 372 6433 (Customer Service)
+1 570 253 1080 (Editorial Office)
1800 Watermark Drive
Columbus, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Highlights for Children [HFC] Customer Service. Initial Highlights for Children [HFC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Highlights for Children [HFC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Highlights for Children [HFC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Highlights for Children [HFC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Highlights for Children [HFC]Top secret adventures

I was sent information in the mail for this company along with a "free offer". I have been billed repeatedly for a "subscription" I did not sign up for. They have false advertising practices and unfair billing policies. There are a ton of complaints out there from parents who experience the same issue. I have complained to them, BBB, Facebook, and now the complaints board. I do not want to keep getting a bill and threatening letters from this company.

Highlights Puzzle Clubrecyclables

I subscribed to this magazine for a whole year to support my daughter's school. This was unbelievably endorsed by her teacher.

After a few months, they sent additional books and asked me to pay for them, else return them and personally shoulder the return shipping cost. Which I did. They said I signed up for those books but I didn't.

I am still receiving statements from them 'til now. I suppose this is their marketing tactic to lure more people into paying for their books. The product is nice but I don't want extra stuff my daughter doesn't really use and I'm not putting extra budget on this recyclables.

Jun 01, 2019

Highlights for Children [HFC] — unauthorized credit card charges

I noticed I was charged $25.88 for something. I did not give permission to charge me for something for that...

Highlights for Children [HFC]top secret adventures

I received something from Highlights telling me I could receive a "free" copy of one of the Top Secret Adventures. I did not sign up for a membership. I received an Australian Top Secret Adventure kit on May 2, 2019. It was a surprise when a bill later arrived for the amount of $21.91 on May 7, 2019. It was also a surprise to see that shipping cost $18.93. That is a ridiculous cost for shipping. I want to cancel this unauthorized subscription. I checked Better Business Bureau®, and see that others have been caught in this same scam. I expect that Highlight will negate the bill they sent me. I am not interested in a membership and did not sign up for one in the Top Secret Adventure Club.

Highlights Puzzle Club — subscription/billing does not seem to end

Hello, Jan 2015 - May 2016 3961 5048 4 I have been receiving Highlights magazines and their bills every...

Highlights — Highlights For Children billed me several times

I Paid Twice For a Subscription And They Won’t Credit My Card or Refund My Money I was billed twice, I...

Highlights HIdden Pictures Playground — Billed for magazines that I did not order

Sometime in the last quarter of 2011 I received in the mail a magazine from Highlights Magazine. I used to...

Highlights for Children [HFC] — Billing Practices.

I Remember thse magazines from the Doctors office when i was a kid. I picked up a few and the Grandkid...

Highlights For Children — Paid through School

I ordered Highlights for Children in 2007 or 2008 through an elementary school for my cousin that I keep on...

Highlights For Children — Not Paying

I'm only paying for the magazines that they have sent me. I dont agree that i have to pay in full for...