Symantec — wrong shipment
Gentleman from India installed Symantec 360 for me after learning I have Parkinsons disease and tat my hands don't work properly. Beforehand some mistakes were made in ordering which I assumed were cancelled after getting 360 installed!
Lo and behold my Mastercard, acct. no.[protected], was charged $69.98 and $64.54, reference nos. 3zsnmvoo and rtzzs000 respectively! I already have the 2008 update in the #360 series installed automatically for me and need to return and receive credit for the two items mailed to me!
Please confirm receipt of this explanation and authorize return of the two itrms in question! Thanks!
More Symantec Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments