SuperAmerica — weird experience
The girl that works at night at super America in 11151 off Douglas in Champlin has her daughter in the store with while she is working which is probably why there was no coffee or whip cream as she was checking me out she was trying to tend to her child at the same time which is probably why she did not give me the correct change the first time luckily I'm a decent human being and gave the money back the next person might not be to nice.
More SuperAmerica Complaints & Reviews
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Scam and cheating
- Speedway SuperAmerica - bad management
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Misleads Customers
- Speedway SuperAmerica - harassment
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Kept giving me the run around without even knowing what i wanted
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - access road to sa
- SuperAmerica - your service
- Super America - loud radio, early in morning, late at night disturbs neighborhood
- Super America - rude customer service/cash register & POS system failures constantly
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - cash back not received 2 separate transactions. all attempts to contact unsuccessful.