Super Acai BerryReceived supplement I did not order

I ordered a free sample and then started get product I did not order. When I called the company, I was told by Jourdan Schmidt that they did not have a return policy. They said they cancelled my next shipment but I don't trust that they did. I still have a charge on my credit card that I have disputed but now there is a late fee and interest that I NEVER allow on my credit cards. This is a shady business!!! I guess I will pay since I don't want to hurt my credit rating and since I was stupid enough to order something on the internet but I have definitely learned my lesson. But something needs to be done about these fly-by-night internet businesses when they are found out to be fraudent.