SunTrustBank — unauthorized bank charge!
I checked my checking balance balance on Saturday 12-1-07. It said I had plenty of money available. I made two debit transactions. I made sure I didn't go over my balance. They were approved. On Monday I had a $105.00 ins. funds fee.
I called Suntrust and they said I had a check that came through on monday and they process checks first. These were approved transactions on Saturday and if they would have processed these first, this wouldn't have happened. I called them and they would not budge. I asked them how many other people have they cheated?
Beware people of Suntrust Bank!
More SunTrustBank Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke)
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service
- SunTrustBank - uaf / nsf penalties
- Suntrust - branch sales tactics
- Suntrust Banks - home equity line
- Suntrust Infosys - bad employee
- SunTrust NMB - banking
- Suntrust Bank - none delivery of check and lack of service to resolve.