Suntrust Banks — teller actions
I hope by complaining your bank won't take vindictive action. Today I deposited 200.00 dollars in my checking account. Then I asked the teller for my account balance. She asked my my drivers license. When I put the money in, SHe did not ask for identification. I have been doing business with this bank for over 40 years and have never seen this teller. She didn't ask for other people I d when I was in line. My complaint is why a long term elderly, deaf, and disabled person was treated like a criminal for requesting balance.
More Suntrust Banks Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust - branch sales tactics
- Suntrust Banks - home equity line
- Suntrust Infosys - bad employee 
- SunTrust NMB - banking 
- Suntrust Bank - none delivery of check and lack of service to resolve.