Suntrust Bankout of country customer service

C

I call because my debit card has been declined. I was forwarded to a department (per the computer). Sat on hold for 15 minutes. They say I have the wrong department. It's for credit cards. They transfer me to an out of country representative waiting for another 5 minutes. They tell me that I have to hold for fraud protection since they put a hold on my card. They said they tried to get a hold of me. I keep my cell phone by my side 24/7. No call!!! I try to use my card and it is declined. #### and embarrassing!!! So, since I can't understand her and the phone is breaking up, I ask to speak with someone in America that can help me so I don't have to hold for another 15 minutes. So, she transfers me to an American line. Waiting 15 minutes. So, since the bank uses out of country customer service and they do not want to hire American's, I am finding a bank that does!!! Tired of waiting on hold, ####! Don't put a hold on my card because I use it once at the casino!!!