The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sundance Vacations — rip off sundance/plan with tan
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Purchased a vacation club 3 years ago. Had one vacation it was roach infested and my sister had to get her money back.. It took 3 months for the company to refund the money. They charge a maitenance fee of 300.00 every oct. I refuse to pay it. Sundance vacations is a rip off. Got me for 4, 000 upfront and 8, 000 finance free of charge. It look like a great deal call me a sucker. Do not do businesswith this company! I feel sorry for the person on this board emeraldeyezgrl-sorry you worked your behind off but your company is a disgrace and a rip off. You call and rarely get vacation. If a room is available you pay 500.00 just to book after they are getting monthly payments from you buyer beware. I can truly say I got ripped off! I remember writing before so for people to say it is not a rip off you pay your money and you want some type of service it is either booked or wait.. They have to upgrade which cost you more money.. No more suckers over here. No product no payment!
More Sundance Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Sundance Vacations - fraudulent misrepresentation
- Sundance Vacations - actually not a scam
- Sundance Vacations - free cruise and sales pitch
- Smart Travel Aka Sundance Vacations - possible scam
- Sundance Vacations - 3-day cruise
- Sundance Travel - scam artists!
- Sundance Vacations - 10 one week vacation plan and 5 years later no vacations
- Sundance Vacations - ethical behavior
- Sundance Vacations - misrepresentation
- Sundance Vacations / Plan With Tan / Travel Advantage Network - misrepresentation, manipulation, illegal business practice