Sun International Logo

Sun International

Having problems with Sun International?

+27 117 807 000 (Johannesburg)
+27 214 065 000 (The Table Bay Hotel)
+27 214 065 864 (Cape Town)
+27 415 077 777 (Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World)
+27 117 807 855 (Central Reservations)
+27 117 807 878 (International Reservations)
+27 118 987 000 (Carnival City Casino)
+27 127 187 777 (Carousel Casino)
+27 538 302 600 (Flamingo Casino)
+27 233 487 200 (Golden Valley Casino)
+27 215 057 777 (GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World)
+27 102 264 600 (The Maslow)
+27 152 905 400 (Meropa Casino and Entertainment World)
+27 518 751 060 (Naledi Sun Hotel and Casino)
+27 315 805 000 (Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom)
+27 145 571 580 (Sun City)
+27 393 059 111 (Wild Coast Sun)
+27 514 102 000 (Windmill Casino)
+234 12 779 000 (Federal Palace (Victoria Island’s)
+56 72 951 100 (Monticello Grand Casino and Entertainment World (Chile)
+507 294 4777 (Ocean Sun Casino (Panama)
6 Sandown Valley Crescent, Sandton
Gauteng
South Africa

Complaints & Reviews

Non Pay-Outs

Many years ago going to Grand West was an enjoyable experience because then you still had a few wins but...

Assaulted by security guards

I am a frequent visitor to this casino.On this Sunday afternoon i experienced brutal treatment by the...

this supervisor hasn't a care in the world for his demeanor towards players nor consideration for his job function

This Supervisor hasn't a care in the world for his demeanor towards players nor consideration for his job function.

It amazes me when we receive frequent letters indicating 'play, play, play' as your points will go up. But it doesn't help when Clayton doesn't care enough to take your card in the first place even when the dealer leaves it for his attention shortly after our buy in.

Notwithstanding that dreary look he dons of 'Creation has done him wrong' that is everlasting apparently but also the inability to call a waiter when asked to do so repeatedly. What else is he messing up on?

Kindly either re-assign him to janitorial duties or get him a friend as his truly unprofessional manner is much to be desired! Add a new Sun International report Inappropriate report?

a disgrace to the hospitality industry

Me and my two sisters went away for a week (18th September - 24 September) to our bought chalets at The Lost City, Sun City, Holiday Club. We have made Sun City our annual getaway for the three of us for the last 10years and have always enjoyed our experience everytime we go. On this the 23rd day of September 2009, something went terribly wrong! We were all gambling on the machines, playing black jack and numerous other things, that one normally does when entering a gambling place. I attempted to play the slot machines, where i just so happened to hit a 777, meaning i had won! So i called the floor manager who told me, the machine had been rigged so that no one could win. So this been the matter, i went through all the correct channels, doing what an good citizen should do, i complaned. The Managing Director (MD) said they could not help me as his staff had purposfully tapped over the evidence that i had won, ensuring if this went to the courts, there was no evidence.

Still to this day, nothing has been done! Bad show Sun International!

• Di
    Diveer Aug 23, 2016

On the 21st and 22nd of October 2009 I booked 2 rounds of golf at the Fish River Sun via the PlayMoreGolf portal for the 24th and 25th October 2009 respectively. Which I paid for on the 21st and 22nd respectively.

I flied down from JHB on the 24th and arrived at the Pro shop an hour before my scheduled tee off time. Apon checking in at the Pro Shop, I discovered they had given my tee off time to another party. When questioning why they did so, I was told it’s my fault as they couldn’t get hold of me on my cell to notify me. When explaining to them I have paid for it and they have no right to sell it to someone else, I was then told it’s PlayMoreGolf fault.

I was treated as an irritation rather than a customer. The Golf Pro was irritated when I questioned his unethical actions.

The cause effect of this was they gave me alternative tee off times for both days in question. So this practise oviously is not a once off. All of which cause conflict with the players on the course. On the 25th the field was still turning for 45 minutes after the tee time they gave me.

In short the service I received was disgusting.

very annoying and disappointing service

I stayed at the Cascades and Sun City hotel for business. I noticed that when I arrived everyone was falling over their feet to help me with my bag and show me to my room.

On checking out the atttude of the staff changes completely. The staff watched me as I struggled to carry my bags to my car (which was parked a distance away!). This is not my imagination as it has happened on numerous occasions. The staff just stand their look at you with blank looks on their faces. Totally not acceptable for the amounts of money being spent at your establishment. Gives me the feeling that now they have the money, I can basically *** off.

terrible service and inedible food

The concierge at the Cascades hotel recommended the Peninsula restaurant for dinner and we made a reservation. We were originally seated next to the Piano and could barely her ourselves talking. We requested to be moved several times and only after we actively searched the restaurant and identified an available table were we allowed to be moved. There were periods of 15 - 20 minutes where no-one paid any attention to us. It then took approximately 40 - 50 minutes for the food to arrive which was disgusting.

I cannot believe that a restaurant that markets itself as a premier restaurant and charges accordingly can offer such a terrible service and inedible food.

Poor Pay outs

The Grand West Casino in Cape Town is the only one allowed to operate and boy do they take advantage of...

lottery winning

I did receive email with price money from Sun International, with lottery award winning certificate as well...

Staff

As a visitor to Cape Town and to Grand West Casino, I was very disgusted at the way the Staff treated...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices