Suddenlink Communicationscustomer service

I went in to pay my bill on October 11, 2019, which is the date it was due. I was being charged a late payment that did not apply to my billing date. The receptionist made the statement that the charge had not been taken off my bill. I was not late. The receptionist was rude and demanding of the charge that I clearly didn't owe. She was not apologetic at all and her tone was demanding and disrespectful. I told her I only wanted to pay what I owed. She said it would be credited to my next bill. I told her I didn't want to pay anything I didn't owe. Her name is Melissa and her people skills give a bad impression of Suddenlink and it is also a reflection of the customer appreciation Suddenlink has for their consumers. She is not skilled in working with the public and needs a different position.

Va
Oct 11, 2019

Comments

• Ke
      Oct 15, 2019

I recently experienced the same thing when I called in to talk about my bill. The representative was very rude and disrespectful. When I asked her to give me an overview of my last 6 months payments, she told me that she did not have access to that information. When I explained to her that I plan to call the BBB and the WV Attorney General's office, she hung up on me.