Suddenlink Communications — did not disconnect my account as requested.
Called and disconnected service in Aug. 2019. I received an email from their Marketing Dept. on August 23rd asking me to share feedback on my recent disconnect order. They also turned off my Auto Pay the end of August- which they were supposed to. They just did not close my account. In December I get a notice from a collection company saying I owe $319.79 and service was disconnected for non pay on 11-24-19. Have called in 4 times and did online chat 3 times to try and resolve this, but still hasn't happened. All 4 times I called in there never was a supervisor available to talk to and was told all 4 times a supervisor would call me within 48-72 hours-- still waiting on those calls. Just wanting Suddenlink to zero out my account and quit sending collection notices for something I don't owe.
More Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline, 
- Suddenlink - cable