Stop and Shopa bug found in ground meat pkge!

M

I bought a package of ground meat a few days ago, took it home and was preparing to make taco's for my family, as I opened the seal tight package I was shocked to see a dead bug right there in the meat! I was horrifyied. . beyond belief. My children could not eat dinner and I was literally sick to my stomach!! i dont know what I am supposed to think about this store located on Broadway In Malden...Dirty? Bugs? Im mortified! I need something done about this. My husband wants me to speak to a lawyer. But things unfortionatly do happen. I was wondering if there is anything your willing to do for me? To put my mind at ease.

my email is [protected]@partners.org

[protected] michelle porter

• Mi
    michelle6390 Mar 09, 2011

how do i take my personal info off here, i thought i was writing to a complain dept, not for the goddam world to read. for crist sakes. and yes a dead cockroach in my food i almost fed to my family im upset. A laywer...maybe pushing it Brenda but If you seen what i seen you would be horrified.