Stoneleigh Recovery AssociatesHarrassment

My delinquent account was referred to Stoneleigh Recovery from Vion Receivables. I've never heard of Vion Receivables. My original account originated with Chase Bank and I was making payments. My checking acct was automatically debited each month for payment. The agreed time expired and Chase didn't receive a payment for 3 months and turned it over for collections. Once I realized the problem I wanted to assume the same payment plan, but by then it had been sold. When SRA picked it up, I allegedly owed $7, 566 and now they are saying that I owe them $12, 588.51 and are demanding payments. They informed me that I can do a 30% buyout for $ 5278.11, if I had that much cash laying around I wouldn't owe anyone I don't know how they received my cell phone number, but every time I look up it's SRA calling my cell. I would appreciate it, if you can help me to stop the harrassing phone calls. When I get some money (windfall) they will be the first to get paid.

• Pe
    PeteDex Oct 15, 2009

Do NOT PAY THEM - EMAIL ME FIRST
    If you are interested in stopping Stoneleigh Harassment Services from calling you
    or investigating you, email Pete Dex at [email protected] with your contact
    info. I have a kick ### response that will force them to stop calling or you will own all or part of the company. And I'm not kidding. For real.

• Di
    discodan Sep 21, 2010

to miss bigbaby...pay them NOTHING!, they are a fraudulent company and a paper tiger...[censor] of the world.
    instead file a report with your states attorneys general, and the federal trade commision, smack these little douchbags in the face

• Ag
    againes Oct 26, 2010

PeteDox:

What contact info would someone send? Also, what would you send them? Have you done so for yourself and others? And what was the consequences of that? Thank you.

• Sc
    Scott Morton Jul 04, 2016

The people that I talked to were very unhelpful, rude and tried to get information from me that in an unprofessional manner. They were very accusatory and not very polite. They interrupted me while I was trying to explain myself and showed no evidence of wanting to try and work with me.

• Sc
    Scott Morton Jul 04, 2016

The customer service rep. was rude, crude and very unprofessional.