Stoneleigh Recovery Associates Logo

Stoneleigh Recovery Associates

Having problems with Stoneleigh Recovery Associates?

+1 866 724 2330 (Complaints)
+1 630 396 8289 (Customer Service)
810 Springer Dr.
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stoneleigh Recovery Associates.

Complaints & Reviews

Stoneleigh Recovery Associates — Unknown company gave no info

A rep from this company called today stating they were trying to reach my mother for personal business she...

Stoneleigh Recovery Associates — Collections recovery

I bought a Kawasaki in 1988 and paid it off in 1992 and later sold the bike . 23 yrs later I start getting...

Stoneleigh Recovery Associates LLCfalse bill

I received a "collection" bill for almost $3, 000.00!!! Guess what? I haven't even had a credit card for over 20 years! Somebody needs to stop whoever is doing this. I don't usually take time to file complaints or anything, but this crossing the line. I'm sick of it

• Ka
      KatieMay May 03, 2016

I received a bill from this company stating I have a deliquent debt from a hospital. I never was a patient in said hospital and the hospital has no record of me or a bill. This supposed bill was from 2003, hello it's 2016 and this is the first I'm hearing of any bill!!!

Stoneleigh Recovery Associates, LLCScam

well my 80 year old mother just got hit by these idiots and Im soooooooo pissed. I called and told them to put her money back or I was going to the Police...had her card canceled then called and spoke to superviser, was very rude and yelled maybe she will get her money back and hung up.its a scam because my mother has NO unpaid Debts.

Stoneleigh Recovery Assohurrassment

I have been constantly hurassed bye one Paul Wilson of Stonleigh Recovery asso for a debut of 2000.00 for the last few months. This company and Mr Wilson have called me at my job more then one time per day hurrassing me for a payment which is way out of my means to pay. I am willing to work with another company to resolve this situtation but i am not willing to discuss this situtation with stonleight recovery or Paul Wilson. I am also filing a complaint with the BBB and who ever else i can contact regaring this situtation. Thank you for your time into this matter

Stoneleigh Recovery Services LLCFraudulent Collection Efforts on a Debt Already Paid

Got a letter today from Stoneleigh Recovery Services LLC, a collection agency. A Mr. Andrew Howard wrote the letter to tell me that a credit card account I had long ago (early 1990s) had been purchased by his company in order to collect the outstanding balance. I paid off this debt in the mid-1990s through another collection agency, and I fortunately have kept that paperwork after all of these years. Furthermore, this debt no longer appears on my credit reports, and if it does it says "PAID IN FULL." It has been a several years since I've gotten one of these fraudulent collection agency letters which tries to dupe me into paying off a debt I already paid off. I simply throw the threatening letter away. This is why it's always a good idea to save every piece of correspondence when you pay off a debt. Saving those documents comes in handy when crooks like Andrew Howard of Stoneleigh Recovery Services LLC try to fraudulently collect money.

Stoneleigh Recovery Associates — Harrassment

My delinquent account was referred to Stoneleigh Recovery from Vion Receivables. I've never heard of...

Stoneleigh Recovery AssociatesHarrassing phone calls

They called my work phone and was demanding things from me and telling me how embarassing it is that I don't pay my bills. he did not say what he was calling on. He did not say he was calling to collect a debt. I called him back after having to hang up on him because he was screaming at me. I gave him permission to talk to my dad. I said my dad will call you. within that minute he called my dad. He also started screaming at my dad along with another women from that company and then was saying things like "Now I see why your 24 year old daughter acts the way she acts" Just jerks and from what I have been reading they are false. My dad said he would give them some money each month and they said no its to late we need the it all in full.

Mary Anne Malandrino Mar 24, 2012

It seems I posted the incorrect company name yesterday while attempting to post to the consumer complaint board. The illegal debt recovery is from Stoneleigh Recovery Associates in Illinois. This illegal collection notice in excess of 10, 000.00 is a Federal Offense. This is NOT my debt to pay. Sorry about the previous misposting misposting.

Stoneleigh Recovery Management — Harrassing rude phone calls

I was called this morning and was totally harrassed and they were so rude. I was threatened, called names, he...

Stoneleigh Recovery — Misinformation

Mr. Brian Levy promised that if I set up an arrangement of payment but could not meet that I could call an...

Stoneleigh Recovery Associates, LLC — Fraudulent/Unlawful Collection Practices

Stoneleigh Recovery Services has made several fraudulent and unlawful attempts over the last two years to...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices