Having problems with CPS Security?

CPS Security Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 310 5535 (Customer Service)
+1 562 302 1765 (Head Office)
+1 512 253 1902 (Austin, TX)
+1 661 206 2000 (Bakersfield, CA)
+1 214 216 6664 (Dallas, TX)
+1 800 520 7045 (Hayward, CA)
+1 702 479 6720 (Henderson, NV)
+1 281 223 1976 (Houston, TX)
+1 909 237 8486 (Rialto, CA)
+1 702 213 3657 (Las Vegas, NV)
+1 480 267 9361 (Mesa, AZ)
+1 949 416 0910 (Irvine, CA)
+1 602 357 0619 (Phoenix, AZ)
+1 916 245 1027 (Lodi, CA)
+1 619 489 7156 (San Diego, CA)
+1 520 201 5376 (Tucson, AZ)
3400 E Airport Way

San Diego, CA
1535 Tidelands Avenue, National City, CA 91950

Tucson, AZ
2 East Congress St., Suite 900, Tucson, AZ 85701

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CPS Security Customer Service. Initial CPS Security complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CPS Security above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CPS Security. Discuss the issues you have had with CPS Security and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CPS Security Complaints & Reviews

Sep 16, 2019

CPS Security — nsf check

On August 22, 2019 I received a letter from you stating that my company had a returned check from Winn...

CPS Securityunethical behavior

Dear. CPS:
I am Mr. Thomas Roy Vandivier. I completed my CPS security application online Tuesday, 4/24/19. I was "texted "Wednesday, 4/24/19, to go into the Long Beach CPS Office for further filing of application, to bring ID/Driver's License and my Security Guard Card.
I then called Mike to say I have all items needed to be hired. Mike stated for me to go into Long Beach office for an interview. Mike stated there were full time Security Guard positions available.
I met up with Mike and he went on to say, "I lied on my application", I was confused. Mike told me because I selecting no, instead of yes to question" Have you ever worked for CPS before?"
However, I did attach my resume via online, which clearly states in the previous job section I worked for CPS previously.
Mike stated, I lied on my application; this was the 1st disrespectful act from Mike.
I tried to explain to Mike that I accidentally hit wrong answer, it was not intentionally and if he looked at my resume, he could see CPS is listed as a previous job.
Mike stated he would have to see what Upper Management would say, and he would contact me later today (Wednesday, 4/24/2109)

Thursday, April 25, 2019, one day after ...Since I had not received any contact from Mike, I called the Long Beach CPS Office and I did not get an answer...I continued to call Long Beach CPS Office over and over and still no answer..
I then asked a family member to use their phone and I called Mike; he answered!
As I began to ask Mike, hey what's going on, I have been calling your number all morning?
Mike then said, "Oh you turned down jobs with CPS in the pass, I can't hire you and you will never get hired with CPS!"
I explained to Mike, that I never turned down jobs offered to me as an employee of CPS.
Years ago, after working for CPS for almost 2 years, CPS lost their contract at the Security Guard Post I was working, which left me without a job
CPS did call to offer me 2 days and again 3 days per week jobs...I needed at least 5 to 6 days...I was the main provider of income for my family and I...The CPS supervisor stated he understood and would contact me once he got a job for at least 5 days.
2 days and 3 days per week jobs were not enough; this work would only pay for the gas in my car to and from work.
I was not out character ever when speaking to Mike. I do feel Mike discriminated against, because Mike continued to seek problems with me from previous security jobs...One incident, the supervisor wrote a report for "no call no show". The supervisor assumed it was me, but after further investigation, the supervisor realized it was not me, instead it was another male employee. I am always on time; I do not call/take off from work... I am a sincere worker, I am reliable and dependable.
Mike then tells me "I will never be hire by CPS" and hung up the telephone...I feel belittled, tossed to the side, ignored and totally disrespected. Mike has me feeling that he does not want to hire me for CPS because of my race, my age and/or my weight...This has bothered me mentally and emotionally.
I am in dire need of employment and if Mike is creating issues for people of my race, my age and my weight...This is total discrimination...Not acceptable!!
How do I go about settling this injustice matter? This is why I am writing you to help me resolve this issue.
I can be reached via email: [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@yahoo.com
Your immediate reply and solution would be deeply appreciated. I thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Thomas R. Vandivier
[protected]

• Bu
      buildere Apr 27, 2019

I suggest that you look up discrimination before making a fool of yourself and using it wrong. WIth your attitude you will never get rehired. You were careless. You accidentally pressed the wrong button. This shows you will be careless at work.

CPS Security — fraudulent collection

Just an FYI to those who receive a notice from CPS Security, San Anotonio, TX regarding checks that have been...

Cps security solutions — Fraud

The company is well known in CA, AZ, NM, FL, TX, LA. they are not very popular in the northern states. they...

CPS Security — abusiveness and out right fraud

this is the worst collection agency i think i have ever dealt with. you can not get an honest answer out of...

CPS Security — ignoring my attorney information

I received a letter from cps security last month. I called and spoke with frank (Very rude) and he told me he...

CPS Security — requesting payment of returned check

I received a notice in the mail from cps security about a returned check they said needed to be paid. Well...

CPS Security — notice of debt

I received a notice of a debt I have no idea what it is about. I have soent 1 hour trying to contact this cp...

CPS Security — phone call

I received a letter from CPS-Security today saying I owed some money for a returned check dated 7/26/09. I...

CPS Security — fraud and lies

I've been receiving phone calls from cps securities for the last couple of weeks. All the message would say...

CPS Security — not sure

As soon as I recieved the notice I called to make good with my debtor. I told them I could make a 100 dollar...