Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments Logo

Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments

Having problems with Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments?

20816 44th Ave. W
Lynnwood, Washington

Complaints & Reviews

Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments — rpm collections for credit score

I was on the phone with T-Mobile for over 30 minutes to locate my account #. I gave them an old telephone # I...

Rpmharrassing phone calls and hanging up in my face before i finish talking

I've received several harassing phone calls from this company constantly.These calls come in at all times of day and night.On the occasions that i've answered when i try to speak my peace to the CST, the person I'm speaking with hangs up in my face. This is the reason no payments have been made on my account. These people are rude and very threatening. I've asked them not to call me cause i don't owe them any money the money is owed to First Premier bank and until these calls stop coming i won't pay any monies owed. I plan on making payments on the account but only if contacted by someone from First Premier Bank personally. If this continues i'll file harassment charges against this collection agency.

RpmMultiple call to our home

Our telephone rings 2 and 3 times per day with Unknown name Unknown caller on our phone ID. The first time I was called the caller asked to speak to our son. No information was provided to me about the nature of the telephone call because I was not my son. UNBELIEVABLE. Weeks go by and Unknown name Unknown caller shows on our phone. Today someone finally spoke to me. Evidently (and I'm saying this because I'm trying to put pieces together) RPM is a debt collection agency and the calls were being made because of a debt incurred by my son. I'm only imagining that it is a school loan. I was finally told today (after daily phone calls for weeks) that it was a Federal law that no information can be shared under penalty of law. HOW can we as parents help our son when this agency will not communicate data. Our son must have felt it was okay to use our phone number so WHY can't this agency (that is calling us two and three times a day) not communicate with us? If this doesn't qualify as harassment than what does???

• De
        Denise Shesko Apr 01, 2012

After finally speaking to a rep Saturday 3/31/12 I was told our number would be taken from their call list. However, another unknown name unknown caller call came through at 4:53 PM. No one answered when I asked them to identify themselves there was silence. This is harassment. How can I get these calls to end???
        If they would talk to us, we would help our son with whatever the outstanding debt is.

RpmConstant calls

This company is calling a dedicated fax line number daily and interrupting our home. When I answer to find out who is calling in hopes of getting the calls to stop, there is just a recording telling me that all agents are busy and to please hold, as if I had contacted them!
      This phone number is a second line dedicated fax line that we have had for several years. It has never been a main number for our household, nor are we in arrears for any debt so I know they are not legitimately looking for us regarding a debt.
      When I finally spoke with someone and explained the situation she said it was too bad since it was a computer generated dialing system! I don't think she even knew who she was trying to call. Then to put me on hold when I do finally answer to make the calls stop was really irritating.

Rpm — Bad company

I used to work this company. They teach the staff how to be rude and disrespectful and inform the employee...

Rpm — Sprint

I was called by an rpm rep claiming to be collecting a debt by sprint. He told me that i owed sprint $292.00...

RpmPursuing collection on paid bill

RPM is trying collect on a telephone debt that has been paid. There was confusion from Verizon on the bill and the amount. I contacted Verizon who admitted that their records were confusing and that they did authorize RPM to collect a debt. BUT I was told and they called RPM with me on the phone that they should stop contacting me because I agreed to pay Verizon directly. They also explained that wrong information was given. It has now been six weeks and RPM is trying to harass me to pay them on a two year old bill. That was the confusion in the first place. I didn't owe a two year old bill. And I cleared the matter with Verizon. These people should not be in business.

RpmPaid |direct tv bill

Harrassing phone calls to all my numbers daily. When I inform them they are calling a work number they hang up before I complete my sentence//illegal. This service was conected to a residence which was a summer rental and the bill was paid by my landlord. I have provided a paid receipt from the landlord o |direct tv

• Re
              re CTrejo Jan 13, 2011

This company called me looking for someone I was married to over 25 years ago. I stated this to them and that I have not had any contact with this person. The person was extremly rude and refused to give me his phone number. He tied up my phone line for several minutes. Would love to have the address to be able to file a complaint

Rpm — Calling for a Verizon bill we settled

We settled a debt with Verizon in 2007 and out of nowhere get a call this week from a company called RPM...

RpmWithdraw from my account w/my denial

About a month ago I verbally agreed to make 3 payments towards my credit card. I gave RPM my account information etc. After working out the figures, I realized I didn't have the funds to make the payments and have called RPM to tell them about the situation. I never received confirmation in the mail regarding this withdrawl and even after I told them I wouldn't have the funds available, they took the money out of my account anyway. So now I have this huge negative balance in my account and have to call my bank tomorrow to get this staightened out. RPM is the most slimey company I ever dealt with and I'd advise if ANYONE gets contacted by RPM, to get a lawyer because they will harrass...harrass...harrass...you. They will also take funds out of your account if you give them any information.

RpmSold debt we settled to another debt collector

We settled a credit card debt with RPM in July of 2009. Now we are getting collection letters from Leading Edge Recovery Solutions saying the debt was never paid. We have repeatedly requested settlement letters from RPM, but to no avail. RPM says they will send a letter and they never do. This remains on our credit as an unpaid debt although it has been settled!! For two months after we paid the settlement, RPM continued to call requesting payment and were very rude about it. One "gentleman" even started to yell at me when I told him we already settled and argued with me saying we did not!!

RpmRepeated phone calls

We keep receiving recorded calls from RPM asking that we call "Rhonda" for improtant information. Calls come at night and very early on weekend mornings waking us up! Today we pressed *69 and recalled the number. Man told us the name of company and that his company is not bound by the "Do Not Call List." (Is that even possible???) He asked for someone we had never heard of, and we told him she was unknown to us. He told us that it was a wrong number, and we would be removed. Like someone before has said... We'll see.

• Su
                    Sullybud Oct 18, 2009

You asked "Is that even possible?" The answer is yes. Here is the website for the US gov't Do Not Call List -- https://www.donotcall.gov/faq/faqbusiness.aspx

Seeing as I too have been at the mercy of agressive telemarketers in the past I recommend you do what I do. I am of course on the do not call list and have noticed a drastic delcine in bothersome calls, but whenever a company sneaks through the cracks and starts calling me anyway I first simply ask them to remove me from their list. If they call me after that I do the "Andy Rooney method" on them which is simply this:

Answer the call. Allow telemarketer to begin their spiel, but a few words into it say "Oh, excuse me for one second, I have something on the stove, I'll just go turn it off..."
                    Then put the phone down and go back to whatever you were doing. Ten minutes or so later you should hear a high-pitched buzzing coming from your phone's receiver, telling you that they hung up and the line is down dead. Hang up your phone and they should never bother you again, but if they do just pull the same thing on them once again until they get the hint.

I did this ONCE with Capital One, who had been calling me up to 5 times a day without mercy a few years ago. After asking them to remove me from their call list with no results I gave them the Andy Rooney treatment just once and have never had a call from them since. (I can only assume they added me to their "This guy is unfriendly" list)

Best of luck to you at any rate.

• Xc
                    xcollector Feb 12, 2010

sorry to say they can still call u but if you tell them it is the wrong person they are supposed to stop if they call again ask to speak to a supervior or their escalations department and explain to that person that it is the wrong person ... good luck

• Ok
                    OK STONE YARD Aug 01, 2011

WE ARE RECEIVING SEVERAL PHONE CALLS EACH AND EVERY DAY. SINCE WE ARE A BUSINESS, THE CALLER HANGS UP AS SOON AS WE ANSWER. VERY ANNOYING.

RpmRude Phone Rep - Bogus Claim!

RUDE woman called from RPM today asking if my unlisted home phone number was the number for an LLC my husband was involved with (which dissolved over a year ago). When I told her NO, so asked for him. I offered to take a message as he is at work, and instead of providing me with information and a message, she would only leave a number. I refused the number without further info. She assured me "Oh we WILL be calling back!" So I googled RPM to discover they are a debt collection agency. We don't have any debt associated with that LLC. I am not planning to talk to them again, and would like to block them from calling me! Anyone know how I can report these people to the BBB?

• Se
                      senior collector Jun 27, 2009

Hi i'm writing you in with regards to your comments about rpm. I am a senior collector with the company. in your comment y0u said you dont have a debt, ok, well when the collector calls, ask for more info pertaining to the debt, like social, phone numbers, if it was reported to the credit bureaus.. people often complain about are agencies but do nothing to protect themselves.. if you have a debt that's a few years back, you might not recognize who the debt belongs to now. for instance if your getting calls from us for a GE capitol credit card, your going to yell at us saying you never had acct and ask why we reported to your bureau: well the thing people dont know, is that GE capitol is the sole owner of the credit care you had in collection: as an example: target, mervyns, jc penny, kmart, walmart are just a few listed under the GE capitol services. all im saying, is just be patient with the collector, they will give you the information that you need

• Sp
                      specky028 Nov 30, 2009

hahhaha that's so funny because when I tried to be patient with "the collector" and asked for specific information in regards to my bill "the collector" at RPM did not answer me and instead interrupted me. So um, yeah. That's just a plain ###ed way to get people to pay old new or whatever bills they may or may not have...um mister "senior collector." Nice try though.

Rpmphone harassment

Repeated phone messages to our unlisted home phone. They request return call for 'important information'. Each time we are asked if one of us is a 'Sarah Bradbury', whom we have no knowledge of. We have asked and been assured that our number will be removed from their data base- to no avail. Their address is (supposedly), PO Box 1548, Lynnwood, WA 98036. The number they called from today is [protected]. Today, April 26th, 2017, another of their 'Supervisors', Janet Gardner, has assured us we will not be bothered again. We'll see... I have also filed a complaint with the 'Do Not Call' listing, where we are registered.

• Gh
                        GH Martin Apr 20, 2008

This company has been calling and leaving messages at my home night and day. They have already been told that the person by that name does not live here. Further, when I asked why they were trying to reach "me", the name was simply repeated. When I tried to explain that this was not the correct number, I was told "you don't need to tell me anything but it's a wrong number" and she hung up. I have left a message with a manager supposedly, but have received no return phone call. I hope they do call again. I plan to file an harrassment complaint.

• As
                        A Swisky Apr 20, 2008

When you get another call from them, tell them that you are starting to record the conversation. They will immediately hang up because they dont want to be recorded.

Other things to do to screw with them. Pretend you do not speak english and have them repeat everything. The more time you keep them on the phone, the fewer phone calls they can make and less money to collect. The less money they collect, the less commissions they make. You are saving somebody else from their calls.

Just put the phone down, but dont hang up. It will waste their time.

Pretend you are hard of hearing. Make them repeat everything.

Laws vary from state to state, and many states have absolutely no oversight of these leaches who do collections.

Have some fun with them.

• Ka

BOTHELL, WA. 98021
                        HOME # [protected]

• Sp
                        sprinthater Oct 06, 2009

RPM contacted me at work exactly 20 day after cancelling my Sprint cell phone account and moving to another provider. This after I had numerous calls to Sprint regarding their removal of my online account where I paid my bills as soon as I called to disconnect; and having charged me the full amount of termination fee when they said in writing in a HELP email from their web forum that I would only be charged a prorated exit amount.
                        RPM called to "verfiy" my home address and said they could not tell me what they were sending without verification. I said if you are sending me a bill you know where I live, I don't have to tell you my address again.
                        The rep was extremely rude to me and said "do you realize this is a matter of documentation and it will proceed" and I said, "then let it proceed, you know where to find me." And the rep hung up muttering something under her breath.
                        I can understand a cell phone company crying over losing my business but they don't have to sick the dogs on me less than 30 days after I leave to collect, and they chose a really poor customer oriented service to do so.
                        This lady was not threatening like a collector, just rude and obnoxious. I will never ever ever go back to Sprint after this and well tell everyone I know of my bad experience.

• Dy
                        Dylan Oct 08, 2009

I'm sorry to hear about your problems with Sprint. To ensure that you can effectively manage your cell bills with your new provider and prevent this kind of unfortunate situation from reoccurring, I thought I'd mention that I work in the consumer advocacy division of the company Validas, where we electronically audit and subsequently reduce the average cell bill by 22 percent through our website, http://www.fixmycellbill.com . Put simply, Validas guards against frivolous and unnecessary charges that inflate your cell bill more than it should be for your usage. You can find out for free if fixmycellbill.com can modify your plan to better suit your needs by going to the website.

For more info, check out Validas in the national news media, most recently on Fox News at http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/consumer/conlaw/lower_cell_phone_bills_072409 .

Good luck to further reducing those wireless costs.

Dylan
                        Consumer Advocacy, fixmycellbill.com

• Sh
                        Shanooks Nov 08, 2009

I got a phone call from a Kyle Stevens from RPM collections. He asked for a person who I do not know and when I said that that person has never lived here, the man went off on me!
                        He used foul language, raised his voice, and left me shaking when I hung up.
                        How the man sleeps at night, I don't know. What he doesn't know is that his body doesn't know the difference between his fake anger and the real thing.
                        A recipe for a coronary...
                        This company should be put out of business, and made to pay damages to their victims.

• Ti
                        Tim1988 Dec 10, 2009

That's highly illegal. Find an FDCPA attorney in your State and take action.
                        If in California or Arizona call Hyde & Swigart
                        [protected].

Rpm — Harrassing Calls

About 3 weeks ago, I began getting Multiple phone calls, as many as 4 times a day from what shows on the...

RpmHarrasing phone calls

I recieved several calls from RPM today that I owed $226.33 from a 2005 Nicor Gas bill. I asked why I never recieved a bill and their answer was "I DON'T KNOW MAM" I then called Nicor Gas and they have NO RECORDS of a past due balance under my SS# and RPM said they just did not apply it to my SS# which is not true because Nicor gas reports to the credit bureaus and I do not have it on my credit. Then I called back to speak to a supervisor which I never talked to because I was on hold the whole time (10 minutes). Then I called back again and they said how did we find you mam? I said "I need you to answer that question." Then he said "Oh are you ********" which was my wife's name. I said how did you know? Then he (Paul) said oh we have caller id. My wife has never had the Nicor bill under her name. And he had no explanation to give me. He put me on hold and I never was able to speak to anyone. I called back again and all lines were busy. DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE. IT IS A HUGE SCAM.

Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments — debt collector scam

RPM "Receivables Performance Management, LLC" seems to be phishing for people's bank and credit...

RpmFraudulent Debt & No Resolution

When applying for a mortgage, I was told of an outstanding Sprint bill in my name for $170. This bill was not mine, but my name was apparently given by my ex-girlfriend as the person owing the balance from 2 years before I even KNEW her. RPM would not send any backup information in writing, only stating when the balance was from and the service address. In order to clear this debt from my credit and raise my credit score, I paid the $170 balance plus a $10 convenience fee for paying over the phone. This payment was IMMEDIATELY taken from my checking account. I asked to have a "paid in full" letter faxed to me, and was told that they don't FAX letters, and that it would be sent in 30 days! I talked to no less than 5 different people, and was given lip service ... "I'll see what I can do", etc. I even gave them my UPS acct number to overnite the letter. They obviously had NO INTENTION of sending this letter before the 30 days was up. I have NEVER heard of any company not providing a "paid in full" letter when the account has definitely been PAID IN FULL! Not only was this NOT my debt, RPM would not provide documented PROOF of HOW and WHERE they got the information that this was MY debt, and they've delayed my mortgage application! It's not surprising to me that complaints about this company are all over the internet! BEWARE!!!

annom. Oct 07, 2009

Omg your story sounds scarly to what I am going through with this RPM people right now, I had a very old southwestern bill that was sold to Midland and then Midland in turn sold it to these RPM people we are suppose to close on our house at the end of this month, and these people say that they sent me something in the mail which they did not and Want me to pay over the phone or send them something western union, yet they refuse to fax, email or mail me some form of documentation stating that this will be removed from my credit, or that the debt has been settled!!! WHAT A NIGHTMARE THIS COMPANY IS!!!

RpmHarrassing Phone Call

I Received a Phone call from a supposed women named Elizabeth Harerra, Who works for RPM, who asked for my name, when I gave it to her, she begin telling me of a past due bill I had with verizon. I said excuse me as I didn't know the name of the company calling, she in turn began screaming at me, I told her I that it sounds like she had a bit of a tone. She said that I needed to check my phone and low it down, I tried to explain that I had received unemployment and currently not working, she asked me if I was on unemployment in 2006 as well, and kept screaming, "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A PAYMENT?" over and over again never giving me a chance to talk. finally I hung up, with a remark of my own. I want to say that if Elizabeth Harerra feel she heard the last of me she's crazy! She is the most rude and ugly person that has ever spoken to me! She should be fired!!! How can somone like that still have a job???? I hope she gets fired and can't pay her bills and gets a ### just like her to let her see how it feels to not have!!! She is a disgrace to the human race and I hope she reads this and change her nasty ways for 2009!! That is not an appropriate tactic to get anyone to pay any bill!!!

RpmHarrasing CALLS

I have gotten phone calls for weeks from RPM. First off it is my cell phone. This cell number i have had since 1998. I figure I was first to have this number. They keep on having the automated system call my cell and when i talked to their employer he said, "they got my number from the government." Well first off if the government gave them my number they government could see I was paying for this cell number through at&t/cingular since 1998. If they were trying to collect from someone owing from 1997 i would understand. This has to stop, they shouldnt harrase someone unless they know for certain they know who it is. the number that keeps on calling my cell is [protected].