The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Steve Madden — Bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went to Steve Madden to buy a comfortable pair of work shoes. I tried some on and bought them. The first and only day I wore them I ended up walking barefoot through the streets of DC because I could not stand to take another step in them. My feet were bleeding. I noticed after wearing them for the first and only day that the seams were fraying so I decided to return them since they would not work for my purposes. I went back to the store with my receipt and explained my story. Apparently they were on clearance because they were buy one get one half off(I bought only one full price pair) so all sales were final. The original sales person failed to mention this and it was only in small print on the bottom of the receipt. The shoes are not listed as clearance either, but the price ends with .99, so that is supposed to be the giveaway.
More Steve Madden Complaints & Reviews
- Steve Madden - Chemical Odor
- Steve Madden - Broken Shoe
- Steve Madden - My account had several holds for online purchase
- Steve Madden - OMG Shoes STINK!
- Steve Madden - Horrible Odor
- Steve Madden - false advertisement
- Steve Madden - kimmie black bandi
- Steve Madden Gift Certifcate - Gift Card Fraud
- Steve Madden - shoes
- Steve Madden - New shoe and used shoe