Menu
Legit.co.za
reviews & complaints

Legit.co.za
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

50 complaints
0 resolved 50 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Legit.co.za. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Z
9:37 pm EDT

Legit.co.za - Block heels shoes

Greetings

I was at legit kroonstad on Friday around 10 o'clock. I bought heels.

On Saturday just when I just put them on . I was about to take a walk. Thet both got destroyed.

I sent my sister just for inquiries. She met the lady who works there and told them what happened.* The lady respond that *she wears anyway we can't do anything about it* if I did not wear those shoes . How was I going to know that they have a fault?. I just took my size and pay. Even it's bottoms can can tell that I did not wear those shoes

Just wen I balanced they get destroyed. I still have proof of purchase.

Desired outcome: Please refund or exchange.

Y
2:00 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a per of shoes at Queenstown Nonesi Mall on the 11 of June a wear only once and the heal was no where to be found. After a take my shoes for a excharge at the shop but the manager refuse to take it. So what can i do because it seems that the shoes have fault. I need my money back or give me another per of shoes.

3:31 am EDT

Legit.co.za - Studded sandal

Hi i purchased a studded sandal towards the end of last month.Yesterday the shoe fell part literally and i do not have a till receipt...Is it possible to do an exchange for another one if i provide a copy of my bank statement confirming that i did do a purchase.I really love the shoe but the quality of it is very bad.

Please revert back to me as soon as possible.

Desired outcome: i would like it to be exchanged

N
6:43 am EDT

Legit.co.za - Laybuy

I want to cancel my laybuy but lost my slip because my bag was stolen.The ladies at Legit riverside mall are telling me I can't get my money back because there is no slip,I must wait for the lay buy to expire so they can give me a gift voucher.The problem is,I do not want a gift vouchet I want my money back and ASAP.I do not have control over the loss of my slip,is my name not on your system?my details?the laybuy details?

Please assist I do not want your gift voucher please!

Desired outcome: I want my money back

Update by Nelisiwe Masilela
Jul 10, 2022 7:21 am EDT

Hi where do I view your response to my complaint?Please communicate with me on ncmasilela@gmail.com

Please assist I do not want your gift voucher please!

Desired outcome: I want my money back

12:36 am EDT

Legit.co.za - Poor service pertaining layby purchase

Hi I hope you good as I was at legit u was informed by a cashier that I can't cancel my layby on weekends it's only done during the week I then payed up my layby upon opening it the item were small and blazer was damaged I was told I must come the next day and the blazer price will be adjusted to 50% off because i dont want to purchase anything yet I bought it with R399

...I'll disclose names and store if they don't give my money back today ...thank you

Desired outcome: I want my money I don't want to make any purchases

8:23 am EDT

Legit.co.za - Customer services

I forgot my details email address [protected]@gmail.com I just sent a complain about bad services I've experienced in soshanguve Plaza Legit store . I was trying to cancel a layby and buy 1 item on that layby Mercy told me I'm not allowed to buy that item she was rude, How? I was not happy in other words I'm forced to pay up layby and again I'm not allowed to buy if I wnt to cancel.

Z
3:22 pm EDT

Legit.co.za - Laybye

Dear Sir /Madam

As one of your loyal i am so disappointed with your customer service, I laybyed an item of the 29th of April if I am not mistaken, it happens i lost my slip of which is my fault, I tried contacting the store of which I laybyed my item their phones are not working I ddnt even get an sms and a reminder that my labye is overdue up until i went to the store only to find out it has been..

I hope you find this

Yours regard

NW KHESWA

[protected]

Desired outcome: To communicate with me in the future. Now i fortified my money

4:40 am EDT

Legit.co.za - Promotional jeans for 2 for 300

I bought those two jeans two for 300 at Legit Menlyn and because I was in a hurry I didn't fit them when I got home I fitted on Jean and found out it was too small and then I went to exchange for the correct size they didn't even check the slip those jeans don't even have a month with me I looked for the correct size fitted them but was not happy how they looked on me I went to the cashier this other lady who was in the floor told her I no longer want them I want refund she told me with an attitude about the policy of returns of which the slip didn't have and she pointed this other board on the till will the policy but the slip I got didn't have I told her she was like read there it is pointing at the board and told was gonna be given a voucher said no I want my money was forced to admit I wore the other Jean and refunded for one and not two I need my money and I will never visit that Store specifically

Desired outcome: Want refund for the other Jean I was not refunded for and forced to admit that I wore it they took advantage of me my number is [protected]

6:24 am EDT

Legit.co.za - Refund

Good day

I made a purchase on Saturday the 25th of June at legit wonderpark mall, then the power went off before transaction could be finalized, I was told the funds will be reversed into my account and if not I must bring my bank statement of which I did yesterday on the 27th. But I was not given an indication of when to expect my money back and non of the numbers you have on your site are going through and I need to follow up on this as I need my funds urgently... I had to make another purchase with the hope I will get the money from the other transaction back... Can someone please call me back and let me know when I will get my money back as soon as possible.

Phuti Sekwadi

[protected] or [protected]

phuti.[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Get my refund as soon as today

A
2:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legit.co.za - I'm complaining about the service I had and the manager of birchacres mall legit

On Friday my wife bought some items at legit stores birchacres mall. the electricity went off after she had paid, the matchine didn't print the receipt now the manager never wanted to give her items as the was no receipt, then the following morning on Saturday I went there to withdraw the statement from her account to show them that the money was paid into legit account but she still didn't want to give us the items we bought instead she insisted that we pay another money to get our items provided we have given her our statement she just told us that our money will be refunded she doesn't know when

Desired outcome: We are still waiting for our refund even today cause we paid double for one item

S

Legit.co.za - Exchange

Good day kindly please assist or rather clarify for me.I bought a pant some time as week and upon me purchasing the store stated that they are offline so they were doing manual transaction,so days after I bought the pant when I wanted to wear it only to realized that it's too small then I checked for a receipt (The manual slip) I couldn't find it ,I then went to one of your Legit storein(Legit Zebediela) as I wanted to do an exchange and take something instate or take the right size.But I found the other lady and asked if it's possible for me to exchange without the slip the lady said that they do not do an exchange without the slip,I further asked that can't the check inside the manual book as they were using i.She further said its not possible If I don't have the slip then there is nothing they can do!So now my worry is that do I now loose the money I bought with as I don't want cash refund but only something I can replace the pant with.Kindly please assist me on this matter regards.

Desired outcome: No assistance was given to me or solution

E
1:54 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I left something in their store instead of keeping it they throw I

G
7:05 am EDT

Legit.co.za - Exchange of clothing

Location :Durban Gateway mall Legit

Time:14:45

DATE:14-05-2022

I had such an ordeal experience yesterday when i went to do an exchange on two items of which had price tags on them and a purchase slip ...did I not spend 30 min standing while the two Cashiers where busy scrutinizing the items and called the mannanger to also give an opinion on one item of which they felt it has been worn. And only telling me that 30min of me standing waiting to do the exchange as I had already picked other items to exchange with. I then asked what is going on I need to go I am still at work myself what is taking so long. Only then they found the decency to tell me they can only allow exchange for 1 of the items I had bought and not the other as she feels it's been worn. When I asked what makes her think that/what proof does she have,she just said "it's her opinion' the way she see's it" ok that's it? I was completely astonished by this.never have I ever had a problem with exchange..I was so upset I just left the store and even left the clothing item I had bought forward for exchange which was worth more then R200. Without a proper explanation to why they can't exchange it.no refund no exchangewas done...I'm so disappointed in the service and I dought I'll even go to that shop again.after all Legit is my favourite store but after yesterday I ain't so sure anymore.

C
9:22 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've a dress and I worn it once nd it was torn at the back now there store manager doesn't want to exchange it .I bought it on the 29/04/22 at Alex Pan Africa it's a Blazer Look 3/4 Sleeve Stripe Bodycon Nd Receipt No :[protected]

12:58 am EDT

Legit.co.za - Lay bye cancelation/exchange

I went yo legit in seshego circle center

To do you laybye of a pair of heels, before I could be able to collect my laybye I got mugged and lost the receipt as it was in my hand bag.. Days later I went to the store and explained asking if I could take out my heels and was told that the laybye has expired which I understood, but asked if I could by something else with the money but the lady refused rudely telling me that there's nothing she can do for me if I don't have the original receipt. Her attitude was very bad and went to the store numerous times trying to explain to her wat has happend. So does this mean that iv lost my money to legit? Please assist

Desired outcome: to be allowed to by something else with my money or same shoes if stil available

N
10:34 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought sneakers 2 months ago, today was my first time to wear them they were big.. when i double checked the size,Legit in Hemingways made a mistake and stick a size5 tag on a size7 ,whose fault is it i no longer have a purchase slip

12:30 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went to Legit at Rustenburg mall,their service is very bad,poor communication, they're rude and have attitude towards customers,also their manager is very rude,I regret going there. I was left at the tills unattended, spent almost 25 minutes at in the store,without even an apology. Cashier's name is Zipporah.

J
3:59 pm EDT

Legit.co.za - Inappropriate music and volume

Went to the brand new Legit store in Jacaranda Centre in Pretoria on10/04/2022. For the Second time at this store the music was so loud that we just couldn't stand to be in the store. The choice of music was also unpleasant to the ear. The staff seem to be treating the store as their own DJ booth. Another customer also complained but the staff seem to be unphased.

Desired outcome: Perhaps for the stores to play more mainstream music such as with Mr Price stores and definitely for the staff to keep the music at a bearable volume

C
8:49 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bhought a handbag at liberty mall on the 4th of April 2022. The handbag handle is disattached now from the bag (06/04/2022) I do not have a slip since I didn't think I'll need it. But I used my bank card to pay for the goods I bhought

S
5:59 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a pair of push up skinny jeans on the 25th of March 2022. When I put them on the next day I noticed the sew lines were unraveling. It’s a Portia Push Up Black Acid serial number [protected] in a size 14.

Legit.co.za contacts