Steers — raw burger
On the 25th September I ordered famous wacky Wednesday at the Croydon branch in Cape Town, I was rather disappointed in having a burger patty that was raw in some areas. This is very disappointing especially since I am pregnant and having raw food is not healthy at all. This is unacceptable.
I have written to your Facebook page and then received a call from some manager at the branch where it was requested to send a picture of the raw burger however I wasn't given any details / information to send the picture. I do not know what relevance the picture would have been as I have already sent it to a different form of social media. The customer care/ service from steers is pathetic.
More Steers Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service 
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger 
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service 
- Steers - bad food/service 
- Steers - rib burger 
- Steers - cold food and no customer service
- Steers - cold food delivered
- Steers - dainfern square fourways
- Steers - price inquiry
- Steers - pita burger or so called