Steers / I recently visited steers at gateway shopping center and sat on a broken chair and I fell.
I went to Steers at Gateway shopping center, I bought my burger, it was a takeaway. So I tried to sit in one of the chairs catered for customers and I fell down. No one came to assist me, when I look at the chair it has been broken long time ago, I don't know why it wasn't removed. But the treatment I received it is shocking. I didn't believe that all the staff members can just look at someone falling, dropping all my shopping and no one cared from the shop. I've made my personal decision that me and my family we'll never visit Steers.
More Steers Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service 
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger 
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service 
- Steers - bad food/service 
- Steers - rib burger 
- Steers - cold food and no customer service
- Steers - cold food delivered
- Steers - Price Inquiry
- Steers - pita burger or so called
- Steers - steers rib burger