Steers — customer service - bracken city shopping centre
On Thursday, 26 September 2019 we stopped at the Bracken City Shopping Centre's Steers for a milkshake.
The doors were still open and lots of clients in the store. In particular one client was still purchasing from Steers and were assisted. Standing in the que at Steers to be assisted, as the lady before me is still served. Instead of being helped I am shouted at by a staff member that they are already closed about two or three times.
No one ever asked me could I be helped. With shock of how clients are treated I turn around and my sister and I start to walk away. On my way to the door I realise that the door is still open and I shout back at the employer that the door is still open and that they are still serving a client.
I will call upon all clients to boikot Steers Bracken City due to the way that clients are treated at Steers Bracken City.
More Steers Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service 
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger 
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service 
- Steers - bad food/service 
- Steers - rib burger 
- Steers - cold food and no customer service
- Steers - cold food delivered
- Steers - dainfern square fourways
- Steers - price inquiry
- Steers - pita burger or so called