Steersprice inquiry

Y Jul 20, 2019

I have been meaning to ask this for the last couple of months but I have been hectic. We stopped a certain steers to buy coffee(please refer to the location on the receipt attached) and we were charged a delivery fee. We enquired about this fee and we were told that it's a standard. Please help me understand how can walk in customers be charged delivery fees. I love steers as a brand and model but ever since that purchase Iv been sceptical to even walk in to any other Steers.

Regards,