Steersdelivery service

S

Meal was ordered via the app at 19:01 on the 12/11/2018.
Meal was not delivered and at around 19:50 I was told that the meal was on the way.
At 20:33 I called again and was informed any minute now.
Just before 21:00 I called again and was informed that they will come back to me.
It's 21:20 and no one came back to me nor did I get the email.
I am a student without transportation so I have to go to bed without a meal.
This service is totally unacceptable.
All I wanted was a meal or the truth that I Won't get it. I could have ordered elsewhere.
This situation needs to be addressed and i will feedback on what actually happened and assurances that this will not happen again.