Starbucksfraud and scam

Starbucks needs to computerize their ordering system, because it seems as though their baristas can never get an order correct. One would think with the pamphlets Starbucks provides on how to specialize your drinks and key words to use when ordering i.e. non-fat, skim, and iced, that they would also parlay that to their baristas... but sadly they do not. As 7 out of 10 times that I have ordered drinks from Starbucks they have gotten my order wrong. It seems as though we are suffering from a skim milk deficit... as I never seem to get skim milk in my coffee though I request it and even go as far as to double check that they did indeed use skim milk and I almost always receive a yes...but once I take a sip I find otherwise…

Starbucks needs to train their baristas better and to be able to distinguish the difference between whole milk and skim milk. I once had a barista argue with me that I ordered a Caramel Mocchiato with whole milk and not skim, but when I showed her my cup that had a clearly marked "N" on the cup... she said it stood for whole milk. Finally, she asked the cashier who took my order and the cashier corrected her and told her that "N" stands for non-fat. She re-made my drink, but was quite obvious that she didn't want to do it.

I feel that the prices we pay for Starbucks the least they could do is get our orders correct.

• Ef
    eff-bucks Dec 05, 2009

I don't really care what the other [censored]bag commenters have to say, I completely agree.

Horrible experience at one here in MD this afternoon. I shouldn't have been that complicated, but because they couldn't relay the proper size for my drink and components, someone else picked it up and walked out. Meanwhile, their drink is sitting unclaimed, along with 4 others, taking up space on the counter because the other 12 people waiting for drinks are waiting for what they ordered, not what the baristas decided to make.

Sorry 'bucks... won't be a patron at any of your locations for while- not that it really matters with the thousands of religious yuppies that stop there everyday on their way to work. My stop was purely out of convenience, but that won't be happening again.

• Br
    Bruno Bryans Oct 11, 2009

GOD! You're right! They should computerize their system! replace them all with robots! Ill bet those robots could tell the difference between whole milk and nonfat, am I right?! God you are so right! You know, come to think about it, i don't think I have ever, ever, ever gotten a drink made correctly at starbucks! 24 out of 10 times my drink is made wrong! Last time I ordered a white mocha with breve and I'm pretty sure it was rams blood! You are a visionary sir. If i am paying $53.25 for a terrible cup of coffee the least they can do is not take a dump in it.

• Ge
    Geoff Evans Oct 11, 2009

You poor victim. Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, your taste buds would be damaged from all of the ### you have been sucking? Consider it, chief.