Menu
Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar
reviews & complaints

www.jasonaldeansnashville.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar reviews & complaints 1

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar Me and my girls went to Jason Aldean's rooftop bar for my friend's bachelorette party

Me and my girls went to Jason Aldean's rooftop bar for my friend's bachelorette party. We had a blast all night, drinking and dancing until last call. The security guards were getting pushy towards the end, trying to clear everyone out. I realized I left my phone in the bathroom and asked the guard if I could go get it. He just kept shaking his head and saying no. I begged him, telling him I needed it and that I was leaving town the next day. He still wouldn't let me go back in. I ended up leaving without my phone and had to cancel all my cards the next morning. I tried calling the bar, but they didn't even have a phone number listed. I had to email them through their website and wait for a response. They finally got back to me saying they had my phone and would ship it out soon. That was over a month ago and I still haven't received it. I've emailed them multiple times and haven't heard anything back. It's been a huge hassle and I had to buy a new phone because of it. I'm so disappointed with their customer service and how they treated me.

Read full review of Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar
Hide full review

Is Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar legit?

Our verdict: Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar has registered the domain name for jasonaldeansnashville.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Jasonaldeansnashville.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Jasonaldeansnashville.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Jasonaldeansnashville.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The jasonaldeansnashville.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We found that the website for Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar is very young, indicating that it may be new or recently launched. It is important to exercise caution when engaging with new websites, as they may not have established a trustworthy reputation yet and could be more vulnerable to security risks.

Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar Customer Reviews Overview

Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar is a popular restaurant and bar located in Nashville, Tennessee. The establishment has received numerous positive reviews from customers who have enjoyed the food, drinks, and atmosphere.

One of the most commonly praised aspects of Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar is the live music. Many customers have enjoyed the performances by local musicians and the overall ambiance of the venue. The rooftop bar is also a popular spot for drinks and socializing, with stunning views of the Nashville skyline.

In terms of food, customers have raved about the Southern-inspired menu, which includes dishes like fried chicken, mac and cheese, and BBQ ribs. The portions are generous and the quality of the ingredients is consistently high. The restaurant also offers a variety of cocktails, beers, and wines to complement the food.

The service at Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar has also been praised by customers. The staff is friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable about the menu and drinks. The restaurant is also known for its efficient and timely service, even during busy times.

Overall, Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar is a highly recommended destination for anyone looking for great food, drinks, and live music in Nashville. With its Southern charm, stunning views, and excellent service, it's no wonder that this establishment has become a favorite among locals and tourists alike.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar Customer Service. Initial Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar. Discuss the issues you have had with Jason Aldean's Kitchen & Rooftop Bar and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.