Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping Staples Refund not processed yet.

Staples  -  Refund not processed yet.

A
Author of the complaint
3:12 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Returned the item I ordered they received it back on July 10 2019 here's the link https://www.purolator.com/purolator/ship-track/tracking-details.page?sc=DAAAAB%252BLCAAAAAAAAAAzMzAzMbe0tDQ1NjUGALu7FX8MAAAA
I noticed that my refund back has not been processed back to me. The reason why my money was returned to me is because before receiving my order I was talking to their live help telling them that " I do not want my parcel and issue my refund" he did not like it when I said that to him. So they assumed that they will keep what I refused to accept and also keep my money. Not knowing I will complain. If that wasn't true then why did they waited this long to give me my money?!

More Staples complaints & reviews

Staples - staples sucks!
Staples - easytech fraud
Staples - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c
Staples - Awful company to work for
Staples - employees can share your private information.
1 comments
C
Sep 17, 2019 8:18 pm

It appears that you just returned this item with out their knowledge? Im confused why wouldn't you just refuse it or let them pick it up for free via their system? Instead you took it upon yourself to just mail something back randomly to their mail room, if it even got to the right location. Had you just followed the STANDARD procedural process you would have had your money much much quicker.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

243 complaints