Stanford Health Caredr li, the allergy clinic

R Sep 09, 2019

I originally came to Dr Tsuang Li to get help with chronic sinus infections in January of 2019. He suggested I try sublingual immunotherapy allergy drops. I got an allergy test done at his office and started the drops in February. It can take 2-3 years to "cure" you of your allergies while doing these drops and you have to be consistent. Insurance doesn't cover them either and they are $150 per vial. So I've paid for the test with insurance plus these non-covered drops-at least 3 vials at this point. I called last week September 2, 2019 to get the drops refilled and a different message service answered. I let them know I needed the drops refilled. I didn't receive a call back, so I called again on September 6, and yet left another message to refill my drops. I also sent a message through the Stanford Health app. Then I started getting replies saying Dr Li's office is closed and I need to see another doctor. I should mention I saw Dr Li in person the week before last for a rash on my face that I thought was connected to taking the drops. Dr Li never mentioned he was moving or quitting his allergy clinic, nor did I receive any notice in the mail. This behavior is unethical/fraudulent. I started these drops in February with the expected time I'd need to take them being 2-3 years! Dr Li and his team knew they could not fulfill that obligation to provide care to me for 2-3 years when he started me on the drops in February. I would like all of my money back. I'm now going to be without care until I can find another doctor. I also do not have anymore drops-so I'll essentially undo any therapy I was on. I will be filing a complaint with the medical board as well.

dr li, the allergy clinic