Menu
LifeMD Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

LifeMD
reviews & complaints

www.navamd.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 8 Reviews

LifeMD Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from LifeMD with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for LifeMD has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LifeMD. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

LifeMD reviews & complaints 8

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest LifeMD reviews & complaints

E
9:00 am EST

LifeMD Ramelteon 8mg

I found this company on Facebook. They gave raving reviews and guarantees about this product stating that it would give me 7-8 hours of restful sleep and wake up feeling refreshed. I went through the process of consultation with the doctor and gave him all my symptoms, etc. Finally I was prescribed Ramelton 8mg. I took the medication as prescribed on the bottle and tried to fall asleep. Nothing, absolutely nothing. I tossed and turned all night and when mor ING came I had not gotten any sleep. I couldn't even work the following day. I contacted the company LifeMD and explained what happened and that the medication did not work as they promised and advertised. I requested a refund and right away they say that no refund would be given. This is a total scam just to get your money. Stay away from this company. They are a fraud.

Claimed loss: $78.00

Desired outcome: Refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified LifeMD representatives only. If you are affiliated with LifeMD, please claim your business to access these details.

L
8:44 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

LifeMD - Fraudulent practices and unapproved charges

I have had the WORST experience with this company. After meeting with a provider for less than 5 minutes, I was told that due to restrictions in California, the cost was going to be between $1,000 and $1,400 per month for this medication. This is out of my price range, which I let the provider know. However, they still sent the prescription to my local...

R
11:33 pm EDT

LifeMD Life MD

Joined July 2, 2023. Paid $193 for a 3 month trial membership. Talked to a "doctor" not 100% sure but he sounded like one, about weight loss, Ozempic or Compound. Said I needed_ blood work, did that, luckily my insurance covers. And then, nothing. Crickets. Sent a few emails, called twice and keep being told there is a huge back log for checking insurance for coverage. Knowing insurance will not cover compound I've asked for pricing. Nothing. Now they have $193 and I don't have any meds. Cxling membership before they charge me again. Do not use.

Desired outcome: Communication and my money back, don't expect either to happen.

Is LifeMD legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals LifeMD as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 25% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, LifeMD stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering LifeMD should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

LifeMD earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: LifeMD achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Navamd.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows LifeMD website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Navamd.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Navamd.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with LifeMD, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for LifeMD have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Navamd.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with LifeMD's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 25% of 0 complaints were resolved.
  • Navamd.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The navamd.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • LifeMD protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
D
12:15 am EDT

LifeMD Misguided program

When I signed up for the LifeMD program, they requested my medical insurance card to do a benefit check. I thought they would call my insurance company regarding the GLP-1 medicine coverage, but that wasn't the case. I followed up with LifeMD, and they told me my GLP-1 meds would have a $500 co-pay. I knew that this couldn't be true, so I contacted my insurance provider BloodCross BlueShield, and they told me my co-pay would be $70 and with the Ozempic (GLP-1 medication), the coupon would bring the cost down to $25 out of pocket. A pre-authorization is needed per BlueCross BlueShield. I conveyed this information to LifeMD, which was then communicated to me that they do not do pre-authorization. This information, in my opinion, should have been communicated upfront to me. They also indicated that no refund with be granted. This company scammed me out of approximately $200. I'm so disappointed, and I hope this message gets out, so no one else will have to go through losing their hard-earned money.

Desired outcome: Please refund some of my money back.

N
12:55 pm EDT

LifeMD WorkSimpli

Upon reviewing my billing statements, I noticed that WorkSimpli, a subsidiary of this company, was fraudulently charging my account in the amount of $39.95 each month. I never once authorized these charges nor used this service. I contacted WorkSimpli to inform them of the fraud and the fraudsters themselves replied saying all they would be willing to do is refund the most recently charge rather than the several fraudulent charges that were never authorized. They can also confirm on their own end that I was not using their services and did not authorize the charges yet they continue to deflect. They reference their terms of cancelling a free subscription but I was never the one to sign up for this in the first place and someone else illegally used my payment information yet they take zero responsibly and do not honor the laws based around fraudulent charges such as this case.

Desired outcome: Refund the fraudulent charges that I never authorized or made

1:31 pm EDT

LifeMD Billing

Have billed twice and already charged without my consent or confirmation on my order. LifeMD Dr told me that she will check with our insurance company and let me know if it will be covered or not. Have not heard back but the payment is already charged: $193.50 AND also another one $204.00 on Yesterday May 11.

And I have another receipts on different dates: reference # 392153 on March 7th and reference # 413675 on May 9th, both charged $204.00 (attached below), and they can't find out why I have been charged with these. And ask to call [protected]; no one is answering the phone, waited for 20 min and gave up.

Desired outcome: They need to sort out all these billing and reimburse my credit card charges on those.

Z
Replied
LifeMD has left an official reply on this complaint.

LifeMD Reason for complain: False claim Description of false claim: company offers free conversion of files, however, when you are done uploading your

Reason for complain: False claim Description of false claim: company offers free conversion of files, however, when you are done uploading your files and ready to go, they ask for your credit card information. I contacted Antonio in customer care, he stated that there is not such a thing as free. False claim.

Read full review of LifeMD and 2 comments

2 comments
Tammy20029
, US
Feb 18, 2024 12:08 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If it was so clear the Doctor herself would not have told me that people think thy are buying medicine not a subscription all the time. She said it was in there in Small print. Be honest

Tammy20029
, US
Feb 18, 2024 12:06 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Not true. It does not let you move forward without payment

G
Replied
LifeMD has left an official reply on this complaint.

LifeMD On June **, I ordered from Shapiro MD hair loss shampoo and conditioner and payed with my master card $122.35

On June , I ordered from Shapiro MD hair loss shampoo and conditioner and payed with my master card $122.35. I never received the product. I emailed and called several times and I was told due to the virus it was taking a little longer. Then I was told that Texas products were being delivered the following week which I never received. So on Aug. *** I cancelled my order #***. I was told my refund was returned to my checking account and that never happened. Angel told me that due to account issues I would receive a check and to this day I have not received my check for $122.35. This is not acceptable. I believe this company is not honorable and I can't believe this is how you treat clients. All I want is my money refunded!

Read full review of LifeMD and 1 comment

1 comment
S
S
Smithlynn
Statesboro, US
May 28, 2023 7:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They stole $120 from me today without my authorization. What a scam this Dr. Is. Do not purchase anything from life MD. They will rip you off. Run run as fast as you can. Trust me you will regret your purchase. From March 2023 until now they doubled the price of the medication. I have gone to their email address to file a complaint and the BBB.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

LifeMD contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with LifeMD?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LifeMD Customer Service. Initial LifeMD complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LifeMD above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LifeMD. Discuss the issues you have had with LifeMD and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.