Anne Arundel Medical Center Logo

Anne Arundel Medical Center

Having problems with Anne Arundel Medical Center?

Anne Arundel Medical Center Customer Service Contacts

2001 Medical Parkway
Annapolis, Maryland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Anne Arundel Medical Center Customer Service. Initial Anne Arundel Medical Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Anne Arundel Medical Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Anne Arundel Medical Center. Discuss the issues you have had with Anne Arundel Medical Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 06, 2020

Anne Arundel Medical Center — Awful treatment

I was seen in the ER 5 or 6 times for the same problem. I was have excruciating pain in my head with blurred...

Apr 26, 2020

Anne Arundel Medical Center — er and er psych unit

On November 14, 2018 into the 15th 2018, I came into the emergency room after over hearing something at home...

Anne Arundel Medical CenterUltrasound customer service

The ultrasound technician did not want my husband to be there with me during my transvaginal ultrasound. Extremely rude and unprofessional. Her name is Cherrel. I also need to say that the bathroom sprayed water 3 feet in the air and I had to walk through a giant puddle barefoot. Extremely negative experience. Unheard of here. These people need sensitivity training immediately.

Anne Arundel Medical CenterBilling

Not only does a patient have to pay their Co-Pay to the Dotors that you visited / have appointment with at the Medical Offices of Anne Arundel Medical Center but Anne Arundel Medical Center also wants you to pay them (because the DR you visited has a office onsite) for being at their facility. Excuse me when was someone going to explain this to me? I would have gone elsewhere!!! I had taken care of my Co-Pays at the time of service and then I got another bill 3-5 months later from Anne Arundel Medical Center because they want their portion when I have explained that I already paid my Co-Pay at the time of service. ANNE ARUNDEL HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS! Double dipping for funds???? Health Care Reform must be killing you because you are killing me! Perhaps you should go non-profit! I pay out of pocket for my individual health care the cost of a car payment monthly. I pay at the time I receive service. I will be damned if I will pay a third time because my dotors office happens to be in the Wayson; Sajack or other building at Anne Arundel Medical Ctr . Perhaps the doctor will meet me outside in the parking lot? Have the DR pay Rent!!! It's their business I'm the consumer / costomer

Anne Arundel Medical CenterNo treatment

I went there with severe pain in my left ear, causing me to cry uncontrollably throughout the entire visit. My husband asked them if they could give me something for the pain while we waited, such as a painkiller, heat pad, or heated blanket. Their only response was "There are many people ahead of you, so you need to wait your turn."

It took more than five hours before I was seen and given a painkiller. The nurse took one look in my ear, gave me meds and a prescription, and sent me home. She didn't explain what had caused it, treatment options, and preventatives. I had pus mixed with blood leaking out of my ears! When she gave me the prescription, I asked her if it was the Amoxicillin that you can get for cheap at WalMart or Giant, and she said "yes." The Amoxicillin alone cost $70.

So...after several hours of severe pain, without any comfort or pain relievers for my ear, I was unable to afford the prescriptions, and wasn't even exactly sure what was wrong with my ear or how to care for it. Total waste of time. I'd rather die than go there again.

• Sk
          skidogswife Jun 19, 2010

I take control of my health care and my kids by asking questions. When I worked in a clinic it didn't seem like people wanted to put forth any effort in getting better. They just wanted to walk in, and have the doc make it disappear. You have take control by doing research and asking questions to your health care providers. You need the antibiotics like KixStar said, it will only get worse. And by it getting worse your medical bills will only get higher. What happens if you go to the ER? Then you need to see a specialist, then surgery. Nip it in the bud now before it gets out of control. It's like oral care too, it's cheaper to by a tooth brush, toothpaste, and floss compared to thousands to get teeth replaced in the end.

KixStar Jun 19, 2010

If it's as bad of an infection as you're making it sound, you need to find a way to scrape up that $70. You could lose your hearing if the infection attacks your eardrum without that antibiotic.

Also, I used to live in Anne Arundel county, and there's a lot of people there. You can't expect to walk into a hospital without an appointment and immediately get seen by a doctor who isn't thinking about the other hundred people waiting for them.

Anne Arundel Medical CenterTreatment of family in hospital

my husband was seen in the er with a tick imbedded we couldnt get out. it was a weekend and dr's office were closed. the nurse would not let me back with my husband. my husband is terrified of hospitals and wanted me to go back. as a nurse myself, i know the appropriate thing to do is let at least one person back. we were very dissatisfied with her attitude toward me. she said i couldnt go back b/c the room was too small...i am a nurse in triage and i know they dont make triage rooms small in case there is a code. i would rather take my husband to PG hosptial next time due to their rudeness.

• Bu
            burman1989 Sep 01, 2018

I came in anne Arundel medical center sat for 5 hrs for doctor joseeph a Halpern to tell me I have flue he wrote a prescription for meds I try to fill it and they told me the doctor has to call it in. I then call him to ask him to call it in he says rudly I'm too busy to call it in and hangs up on me he is a horable doctor

KixStar May 23, 2010

Hey Irish... I've seen several comments by you in the past few days talking about OP's mommy. Freudian complex much? :P

KixStar May 22, 2010

Maybe it's hospital policy to not let anyone back there?