The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sst Card Services — collector yelling at me on phone
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
my name is Pauline Bmante, and i received a letter dated April 22 2012, stating that i could enroll in the second chance program, to lower more affordable monthly payments, the ability to establish a positive payment history, etc...etc.
when asked about this program, was told that it no longer applied to me. wonted payments that i cannot afford.
I am a senior citizen that is no longer working receiving social security only. collector that i talked to started yelling at me, and i
told him i was filling bankruptcy and he called me a Lie. nasty man to deal with.
More Sst Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Sst Card Services - Unlawful billing tactics and arbitrary fees!
- Sst Card Services - Absolutely Ridiculous
- Sst / Columbus Bank & Trust - Fraud and scam!
- Sst Card Services - Fraudulent SST fee charging
- Sst Card Services - Never received any statements now in collection!
- Sst Card Services - Unable to use SST credit card
- Sst Card Services - Wouldn't accept payment by phone
- Sst Card Services - Poor service!
- SST Card Services-Columbus, GA. - high interest, penalties, rudeness
- Sst Card Services - Poor Business Practices