Sprint.commy service

D Nov 20, 2018

I have been a sprint customer for 18+ years and have decided to take my business to Tmobile as soon as my contract expires.
I was offered a promotion to add a new line of service in Sept.2018, and sprint would pay the bill for the new line until 1/2020.
I agreed to the promotion and activated the new line, that I actually didnt need. My daughter had a perfectly good phone and service with metro pics for 46.00 per month.
Subsequently I noticed the bill for new line was actually showing up on my acct. I contacted customer service several times and on 2 separate occassions I was given credits for the billed amount. After further investigation of why the amount kept showing up on my bill, I was informed by Sprint that because I had canceled a 3rd line during the time of the promotion I became ineligible.
I was never informed of this requirement at the time that I entered into this agreement. I also spoke with multiple agenta during this fiasco no one thought it was important to mention, or they just weren't aware.
I have asked to see this in writing. I have asked if this information is made public to customers and have not gotten a response. I am extremely disappointed in Sprint and dont understand how I am being held accountable for information that was NEVER provided to me, until it was too late.