Sprint.com — my service
I have been a sprint customer for 18+ years and have decided to take my business to Tmobile as soon as my contract expires.
I was offered a promotion to add a new line of service in Sept.2018, and sprint would pay the bill for the new line until 1/2020.
I agreed to the promotion and activated the new line, that I actually didnt need. My daughter had a perfectly good phone and service with metro pics for 46.00 per month.
Subsequently I noticed the bill for new line was actually showing up on my acct. I contacted customer service several times and on 2 separate occassions I was given credits for the billed amount. After further investigation of why the amount kept showing up on my bill, I was informed by Sprint that because I had canceled a 3rd line during the time of the promotion I became ineligible.
I was never informed of this requirement at the time that I entered into this agreement. I also spoke with multiple agenta during this fiasco no one thought it was important to mention, or they just weren't aware.
I have asked to see this in writing. I have asked if this information is made public to customers and have not gotten a response. I am extremely disappointed in Sprint and dont understand how I am being held accountable for information that was NEVER provided to me, until it was too late.
More Sprint.com Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account!
- Sprint - additional fee
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy
- Sprint - account 552196684 naim a. azim
- Sprint / Palm Treo - everything
- Sprint - deceived into signing phone leases!
- Sprint Corporation - sprint drive in-car/wifi
- Sprint Corporation - sprint