Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance — unauthorized long-distance service
Sprint contacted at&t and set up my long distance service without my authorization. I received a bill and called sprint to tell them I did not have long distance on my home phone. They said they would remove the charges. I also told them to disconnect my long distance. We do not use long distance at home. On feb. 21, 2009 at 8:09 p. M. I received a call from rpm collection agency stating that I had an outstanding sprint bill of $22. Xx to sprint. I have not received any bills in the mail from sprint, plus, they told me they would remove the charges and disconnect my service. I do not view my phone bills because I pay online. So, I looked online tonight and see that sprint is still my long-distance provider. I still have not used long distance at home, I use my cell phone. I will be contacting sprint and at&t on monday to get this straightened out again!
I would like to know what others who have had to deal with this situation have done.
More Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account!
- Sprint - additional fee
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy
- Sprint - sprint rebate fraud
- Sprint - account 552196684 naim a. azim
- Sprint / Palm Treo - everything
- Sprint - deceived into signing phone leases!
- Sprint Corporation - sprint drive in-car/wifi
- Sprint Corporation - sprint