Speedpost / Singapore Postparcel stuck at processing facility for 17 days

A

Dear Customer Service,
I am expecting the parcel with the tracking number: CO983766503RO. The parcel was sent from Romania to Singapore on the 17th of February and reached Singapore on the 9th of March - according to your own tracking records.
Today is the 26th of March, that is 17 days later and the parcel hasn't been yet delivered to me nor I received a formal notification regarding collecting the parcel.
I called several times the customers services located in India and each time I was told to wait another 2-3 more working days while they would solve the problem. In the meantime, I received emails documenting my complain and requesting absurdly to declare the contains of the package as well as to send a picture of the parcel I haven't received (!!!) . I am wondering if they understand that I am the recipient and NOT the parcel sender . A phone call with my family however, reveled that the package content doesn't not contain electronics nor liquids - as prohibited items - to justify this huge delay and failure of service .
My question is what explanation you have for this absolute miserable service and customer care for which people pay a lot of money ?!

RESOLVED

• Si
    SingPost CS Mar 26, 2017

Hi Andreea. I understand that one of my colleagues has engaged you via Facebook on this matter. Rest assured that your case has been highlighted to the relevant team and one of our consultants will update you on this matter accordingly. Thank you.